Underwater concrete is used in the construction of bridges, dams, and other structures where the foundation portion of the structure lies underwater. Pumping technique, tremie method, and hydro valve method are some of the common concrete laying methods.
Increase in construction of underwater tunnels and bridges has fueled the demand for underwater concrete, thereby driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the development of advanced admixtures such as superplasticizers and anti-washout admixtures supplements the market growth. However, high cost of underwater concrete hinders the market growth. Development of anti-washout underwater concrete is expected to provide new opportunities for the market growth.
The underwater concrete market is segmented on the basis of raw material, laying technique, application, and geography. By raw material, the market is categorized into cement, aggregates, admixtures, and others. Based on laying technique, it is classified into pumping technique, tremie method, hydro valve method, and others. The applications covered in the study include hydro projects, marine constructions, underwater repair, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are Sika AG, Cemex S.A.B. De C.V., Rockbond SCP Ltd, Conmix Ltd, HeidelbergCement Group, M CON Products Inc., Underground Supply, Inc., Wieser Concrete Products Inc., Nautilus Dive-Company GmbH, and Underwater Construction Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Underwater Concrete Market Key Segments:
By Raw material
By Laying Technique
- Pumping technique
- Tremie Method
- Hydro Valve Method
- Hydro Projects
- Marine Constructions
- Underwater Repair
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA