Undescended testicle, also known as cryptorchidism, is one of the common congenital malformations amongst the men and is generally associated to a multifunctional process. After inguinal hernia, undescended testis is the second most common pediatric condition in about 5% of the boys at birth or within the first 3 months. It happens due to the failure of the normal decent that the testis is not in the scrotum. Studies have found out that quite a few baby boys are born with cryptorchidism where either one or both the testicles are not located properly in the scrotal position. If tended to at the appropriate time, it might reduce the risk of malignancy or infertility.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Undescended Testicle Diagnosis Market
At the early phase of COVID-19 pandemic, there was no availability of specific diagnostic tests to detect the disease in patients. Alternative diagnostic tests were used initially but were not much effective. This unavailability of specific COVID-19 diagnostic tests presented lucrative opportunities for diagnostic manufacturers to introduce their COVID-19 diagnostic kits. Many leading players as well as some start-ups from various countries utilized this opportunity and introduced COVID-19 diagnostics kits into local as well as global undescended testicle diagnosis market. These players achieved edge over other diagnostics players capitalizing the opportunity from demand for COVID-19 diagnostic tests, which, in turn, helps them in maintaining their revenues in such a crisis
Owing to such factors, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the undescended testicle diagnosis market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increase in prevalence of undescended testicle in young men is a vital factor for escalating the growth of the descended testicle diagnosis market.
- Rise in demand for diagnosis of the undescended testicle syndrome along with advancement in the healthcare sector has augmented the growth of this market.
- However, rise in cost of the treatment pose as a challenge for the undescended testicle diagnosis market.
- Conversely, technological advancements in the diagnosis approaches and modernization of the diagnostic market will help in creating new opportunities for the descended testicle diagnosis market.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
In 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., a biopharma company, introduced Clomiphene citrate (Clomid) under their brand Patheon, to treat the infertility in men caused due to cryptorchidism.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the undescended testicle diagnosis industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the undescended testicle diagnosis market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the undescended testicle diagnosis market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Undescended Testicle Diagnosis Report
- Who are the leading players active in the undescended testicle diagnosis market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "undescended testicle diagnosis"?
- What is "undescended testicle diagnosis" market prediction in the future?
Undescended Testicle Diagnosis Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Promedon HQ | Córdoba, Eli Lilly, Coloplast Corp, Implantech, Rigicon Inc., Sebbin, GC Aesthetics, Baxter, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Teva Pharmaceutical, POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH, UROMED