UCaaS- unified communications as-a-service is a model of delivery wherein a variety of collaboration and communication services and applications are outsourced to a third-party provider and delivered over a network. UCaaS technologies include presence technology and enterprise messaging, video conferencing and telephony. UCaaS provides flexibility, and a high level of availability and scalability to core business tasks. UCaaS is used by a large number of enterprises as it improves business processes by streamlining communication, and thus increases revenue. The growing demand for UCaaS and its increased adoption in small and medium enterprises are factors which greatly contribute to the growth of the UCaaS market. The low cost of UCaaS and its characteristic of pay per use also drives the market. Currently, organizations tend to use cloud-based unified communication as it can be used by a wide range of end users from verticals such as BFSI, IT, telecom and healthcare. Some of the key players in this market are Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Microsoft, IBM, HP, CSC, Voss, Verizon Communication and and Polycom.
To enable an in-depth analysis, the UCaaS market is segmented based on organization size, components, industry verticals and regions. The UCaaS market is segmented on the basis of organization size into small businesses (0-99), medium businesses (100-999), enterprises (1000-9999), and large enterprises (1000 +). The component segment of the UCaaS market consists of unified messaging, telephony, collaboration platforms, conferencing and application. Different industry verticals where UCaaS is used are Information Technology (IT), Telecom, healthcare, logistics and transportation, consumer goods and retail, travel and hospitality, public sector and utilities and Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI). Market analysis is carried out across various regions such as North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
- The report showcases current and future trends in the global Unified communication as-a-service market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Segmentation of the global market provides an in-depth analysis of components, applications and end users in different regions
- Drivers & opportunities are examined to identify the current factors which are responsible for the market growth and upcoming technologies that would boost market growth in the future.
- Current and future trends are charted to determine the overall attractiveness of the market
- The report provides details about top competitors and their winning strategies. Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 would determine the financial caliber of the market
UNIFIED COMMUNICATION AS A SERVICES MARKET SEGMENTS
The global UCaaS market is segmented based on organization size, components, industry verticals and regions.
MARKET BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
- Small Businesses (0-99)
- Medium Businesses (100-999)
- Enterprises (1000-9999)
- Large Enterprises (1000 +)
MARKET BY COMPONENTS
- Unified Messaging
- Collaboration Platforms
MARKET BY INDUSTRY VERTICALS
- Information Technology (IT)
- Logistics and Transportation
- Consumer goods and Retail
- Travel and Hospitality
- Public sector and Utilities
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America (NA)
- Europe (EU)
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)