Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) is a type of delivery model, where variety of collaboration and communication applications and services are outsourced to the third-party provider and delivered over an IP network or public Internet. It includes online meeting, enterprise messaging and presence technology, telephony, and video conferencing. UCaaS helps energy enterprises to overcome various challenges, which include remote locations of workplace, crisis management, and compliance. Further, it helps to gather live information and makes decision making process an easier task.
The global UCaaS in energy market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to growth in bring your own device trend among corporate employees in energy sector, low cost of owenership of UCaaS as compared to other communication tools, and continuous service support. Further, regular innovation in communication technology, untapped markets, and rise in exposure of Big Players toward this technology is expected to offer significant growth opportunities. However, data security concerns and lack of awareness about UCaaS in some geographies can significantly hamper the market growth.
The report segments the UCaaS in energy market on the basis of component, organization size, and geography. As per component the market is divided into unified messaging, telephony, conferencing, and collaboration platforms & application. Based on user type, it is studied across large organization and small & mid-size organization. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as 8x8, AT&T, Google, Microsoft, Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Cisco Systems, Avaya, BT Group, West Unified Communications Services, and Polycom, Inc. are also provided in this report.
Key Benefits :
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global UCaaS in energy market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Unified Communication-as-a-Service in Energy Market Key Segments:
- Unified Messaging
- Collaboration Platforms & Application
By User Type
- Large Organizations
- Small & Mid-size Organizations
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East