Unmanned system is a self-piloted machine with all the obligatory data processing centers, sensors, automatic control, and communication systems. Composite materials are made from two or more than two materials which have different chemical & physical properties, in which one material is reinforcement material fiber and other one is the binding material matrix. The unmanned composites system is capable in performing several operations such as search & rescue missions, military operations, civilian surveillance, and law enforcement. Unmanned composites are manufactured due to its supreme mechanical properties, cost effectiveness, and its durability in manufacturing & maintenance. Unmanned composite materials provide such properties without adding any extra weight.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in unmanned exterior composite industries across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Production of composites such as aramid fiber, boron fiber, etc. has been hampered due to COVID 19 pandemic.
- There will be considerable rise in demand in global unmanned exterior composite market in near future as world is moving toward normalcy.
- As governments spending shift toward economic recovery due to COVID-19 pandemic, industries may experience reduction in quantity of order for military UAVs, which may adversely affect the unmanned exterior composite market.
- Post COVID-19, the unmanned exterior composites market is expected to have a significant growth as several countries have either already ordered or planning to procure military UAVs & other defence equipment (having composite material) for their forces.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in demand for lightweight unmanned systems, improved performance of unmanned systems using composite materials, and growing adoption of unmanned aerial vehicles for the military & commercial application are the factors that drive the global unmanned exterior composites market. However, lack of standardization in composite materials and high manufacturing cost of unmanned devices with the use of composite hamper the growth of the unmanned exterior composites market. On the contrary, growing adoption of unmanned vehicles for commercial applications can create high revenue opportunities in the global unmanned exterior composite market.
Growing adoption of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
Unmanned aerial vehicles are used in aerial surveillance, law enforcement, search & rescue, armed attacks, reconnaissance, and maritime patrol. Due to regional disputes and cross border conflicts, the demand of such unmanned aerial vehicles is increasing. Such UAVs use composite materials such as boron fiber & aramid fiber to provide lightweight structures and improved unmanned systems. Hence, the demand for exterior composites is also increasing, owing to the increase in the demand of unmanned aerial vehicles; thereby, driving the growth of the global unmanned exterior composites market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the unmanned exterior composites industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global unmanned exterior composites market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the global unmanned exterior composites market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global unmanned exterior composites market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the unmanned exterior composites market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global unmanned exterior composites market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Unmanned Exterior Composites Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Renegade Materials Corporation, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated., TORAY INDUSTRIES INC., Unitech Aerospace, Materion Corporation, Owens Corning, Stratasys Ltd., Teijin Limited, Hexcel Corporation, Solvay, Gurit