The turret system consists of a turret assembly, which is integrated into a vessel and permanently fixed to the sea bed by means of a mooring system. The turret system contains a bearing system which allows the vessel to rotate around the fixed geostatic part of the turret, which is attached to the mooring system. Turret system uses a bearing technology which allows the rotating of a vessel around the turret’s geostatic part. The turret system can be attached to the internal or external area depending upon the hull structure of the vessel. Turret System can be used for land, water or for the airborne activities. Turret systems can be manned as well as unmanned and are consists of components such as turret drive, stabilization unit, and turret control unit.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Several procurements of defense equipment such as unmanned turret system has been halt due to COVID-19 situation, such procurement may get cancel owing to the present economic situation, which may affect negatively to the growth of the global turret system market.
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the ongoing research & development (R&D) in unmanned turret systems has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Slowing sign in economies of several countries has been observed due to COVID-19 effect, which may limit governments investment in the defense projects. Such reduction in investment will directly affect growth in the unmanned turret system market.
- Travel restrictions and reduction in military activities due to COVID-19 has also adversely affected growth of unmanned turret system market.
- Demand may rise extensively in global unmanned turret system market in upcoming quarter as industry’s production has started to get momentum after tough phase of COVID-19.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increasing demand for unmanned turret gun systems from military forces, overhauling of the existing warfare platforms with advanced technology, and military modernization programs in various countries are some of the major factors which drive the growth of the unmanned turret system market. However, declining defense budgets of developed economies of the world, the occurrence of mechanical, electrical failures in turret systems, and stringent technology sharing rules are some of the factors which are hampering the growth of the unmanned turret system market. On the contrarily, the launching of modular designs of turret systems are anticipated to provide significant growth opportunities in global unmanned turret system market in the future.
Increasing demand for unmanned turret gun systems
Turret is the most exposed element of the vehicle; thus, safety of the troops is the high concerns for the defense forces. Unmanned turret system provides protection to troops by seating the troops in the better protected hull in lower position. Moreover, unmanned turret has smaller size as compared to manned turret, which makes unmanned turret harder to detect from enemy forces. Hence, due to such advantages of unmanned turret systems, the demand for unmanned turret gun systems is continuously increasing and thereby driving the growth of the global unmanned turret system market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the unmanned turret system industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of global unmanned turret system market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global unmanned turret system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global unmanned turret system market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the unmanned turret system market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global unmanned turret system market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Unmanned Turret System Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Elbit Systems Ltd., Woodward, Inc., The CMI Group, Control Solutions Inc., Rheinmetall AG, Leonardo S.p.A., BAE Systems, Moog Inc., Denel Vehicle Systems, Curtiss-Wright Corporation