Urinalysis is a test conducted for analysis of urine sample, and assists in detecting wide range of disorders, such as diabetes, kidney disease, and urinary tract infection. Its primary aim is to monitor health conditions. The urinalysis is carried out as routine medical check-up, pre-surgery preparation, pregnancy check-up, or on hospital admission to treat various disorders. It also helps to identify the cause of the symptoms, such as back pain, abdominal pain, and painful urination.
The rising prevalence of kidney diseases, implementation of PPACA and increase in geriatric population are factor propelling the growth of the world urinalysis market. However, implementation of excise tax by the U.S. government and stringent regulatory procedures are factors hindering the growth of the market. Integrated systems & urinalysis via smartphones and technological advancement present opportunities in the market.
The world urinalysis market is segmented based on product, test type, application, end user, and geography. The product segment is further classified based on dipstick, reagent, urine analyzer, and POC. The test types discussed in the report are biochemical, sediment, and microscopic. The applications covered in the report include diagnosis, diabetes, UTI, kidney disease, and pregnancy. The end users included in the report are home, hospitals, and research institutes. Geographically, the market is segmented based on North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent companies operating in the market are Arkray Inc., Beckman Coulter Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare, Sysmex Corporation, Elektronika KFT., Acon Laboratories Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Mindray Medical International Limited, and URIT Medical Electronic Group Co. Ltd. They have adopted strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, expansions, agreements, new product launches, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world urinalysis market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world urinalysis market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world urinalysis market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The world urinalysis market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Product
- Urine Analyser
- By Test Type
- By Application
- Kidney Disease
- By End User
- Research Institute
- By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Arkray Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Sysmex Corporation
- Elektronika KFT.
- Acon Laboratories Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- URIT Medical Electronic Group Co. Ltd.