Urine testing cups is the urinalysis screening device used to detect the presence of drug metabolites and their percentage or level in the body. It is also used to monitor the temperature.
The high use of prescribed and illicit drugs such as Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Cocaine, Marijuana, Methadone, Phencyclidine, and others majorly drives the market. In addition, increase in aging population susceptible to the usage of prescribed drugs, government funding for drug tests, and growth in awareness of drug testing in developing countries is anticipated to fuel the market growth. However, significant levels of government rules & regulations associated with privacy rights in some countries such as the U.S., France, and Spain hinders the growth of the market. Emerging economies such as India, China, Mexico, and Brazil is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of application, product type, end user, and region. Based on application, the market is categorized into drug tests and temperature tests. Based on product type, the urine testing cups market is classified into split-key drug test cups, push button cups, drug test cups with temperature strips, adulteration strips for drug testing cups, all-in-one drug testing cups, and others.
By end user, the market is divided into workplaces and schools, law enforcement agencies and criminal justice systems, personal use, drug treatment centers, pain management centers, hospitals, and drug testing laboratories. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global urine testing cups market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Urine Testing Cups Market Key Segments:
- Drug Test
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
- All-in-One Drug Testing Cups
- Temperature Test
By Product Type
- Split-Key Drug Test Cups
- Push Button Cups
- Drug Test Cups with Temperature Strips
- Adulteration Strips for Drug Testing Cups
By End User
- Workplaces and Schools
- Law Enforcement Agencies and Criminal Justice Systems
- Personal Use
- Drug Treatment Centers
- Pain Management Centers
- Drug Testing Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Alere, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Siemens AG
- Express Diagnostics Int'l Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- MPD, Inc.