Urology robotic surgery is a new field that makes use of robots in urology surgeries. These robotic surgeries are designed to improve the workflows, procedure guidance, and peer collaboration during surgical procedures. They aim to maximize efficiency and reduce time & complications of urological surgeries.
Inception of modern robotic operating systems and equipment such as remote surgeries, unmanned surgeries & minimally invasive surgery equipment, and development of low cost robots primarily drive the urology robotic surgery market. There are numerous factors for the market growth such as rising prevalence of kidney & urinary tract diseases, preference for minimally invasive surgery, and the rise of the geriatric population, which is highly susceptible to urological infections.
Furthermore, numerous advantages of urology robotic surgery such as less blood loss, less pain & scarring, low risk of complications & infections, less anaesthesia required, fast recovery time, and minimized manpower have increased the demand for urology robotic surgery. In addition, increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure by the government and private sector is anticipated to fuel the market growth in developed and developing countries. However, significant levels of government rules & regulations, lack of skilled personnel, and high costs of new systems and equipment are the major barriers for the growth of the market. Ongoing R&D in the field of urology robotic surgery is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of applications, component, and region. Based on applications, the market is categorised into robotic prostatectomy, robotic cystectomy, robotic pyeloplasty, robotic nephrectomy, and other procedures. Based on component, the urology robotic surgery market is classified into robotic surgery systems, instruments & accessories, and services. By region, it has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global urology robotic surgery market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 20172023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Urology Robotic Surgery Market Key Segment:
- Robotic Prostatectomy
- Robotic Cystectomy
- Robotic Pyeloplasty
- Robotic Nephrectomy
- Other Procedures
- Robotic Surgery Systems
- Instruments and Accessories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Blue Belt Technologies Ltd.
- Think Surgical Inc.
- Hansen Medical, Inc.
- MAKO Surgical Corp.
- Renishaw plc.
- Stanmore Implants Worldwide, Ltd.
- Mazor Robotics Ltd.
- Titan Medical Inc.
- SafeStitch Medical Inc.