Urology refers to the branch of medicine that focuses on surgical and medical diseases related to the urinary tract. It involves diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of diseases in ureters, bladder, kidneys, and testicles. The urology surgery includes procedures such as bladder tumor surgery, inguinal hernia surgery, and other urology surgeries. The urology surgery supplies used are mostly single use and disposable with very few reusable supplies.
The growth of the urology surgery supplies market is driven by increase in incidence of urological disorders, development of technologically advanced urology supplies with improved features, and increase in R&D activities across the globe. However, complications and risks associated with the use of urology surgery supplies such as abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, ureteral colic, and others impede the market growth.
The global urology surgery supplies market is segmented based on product, end user, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is categorized into consumables & accessories, guidewires & retrieval devices, and ureteral catheters. By end user, it is divided into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global urology surgery supplies market include B Braun Melsungen AG, ConvaTec, Allengers Medical Systems Ltd., Amecath, Cure Medical, LLC, Hollister, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Teleflex, Inc., Zephyr Surgical Implants, and Urotech.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis illustrates the use of urology surgery supplies for diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of diseases.
Urology Surgery Supplies Market Key Segment:
- Consumables & Accessories
- Guidewires & Retrieval Devices
- Ureteral Catheters
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA