USB Switches Market Outlook - 2027
A USB switch allows certain number of USB devices to be shared between computers without needing to network. After touching button on USB switch, USB hardware is instantly available for any computer connected to it. In addition, these switches eliminate the need to unplug and plug USB peripheral from one computer to other. USB switches keep tabs to current devices and when the current is below the permissible limit device latch gets switched off. These USB switches are largely used for safe control of both junction temperature and power dissipation. In addition, USB switches also help to protect input supply from overloading power supply.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- Global USB switches market has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to a significant decline in demand for these systems.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new USB switches as workers have stayed in their homes, which has disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for these embedded systems are gradually going to increase.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Major players operating in the global USB switches market focus on technological advances and new product developments to meet rising demand for USB switches.
The global USB switches market trends are as follows:
Growth in utilization of USB switches in automotive industry to boost market growth
Usually USB switches come with the AECQ-100 standard, which means they are eligible for use in automotive applications. USB switches help to manage automotive applications while limiting current overloading. This helps in protection of circuits during short circuiting. USB switches are important, since USB is a key industry standard defining different communication protocols. These protocols are used for management of communication between different electronic devices. In addition, USBs handle data transmission around a vehicle in the automotive industry.
Asia-Pacific to lead the global market for USB switches
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global USB switches market during the forecast period, as many USB switch manufacturers operate in the region and are actively investing in the production of technologically advanced products to be used in many vertical industries, in particular automotive and consumer electronics. In addition, Asia-Pacific is home to a large number of well-established players operating in USB switches. Countries like China, Japan, South Korea, and India hold a substantial share of the region's market. In addition, expanding player presence in the consumer electronics sector and steady growth in the region's consumer electronics and automotive industries, particularly in China, are factors expected to boost the market for USB switches market in Asia-Pacific over the forecast period.
In North America and Europe, the USB switches market is expected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period. The market is driven by these regions by increasing industrial automation implementation and the emergence of smart vehicles in countries such as the United States, Germany, France and the United Kingdom.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global USB switches industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global USB switches market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global USB switches market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global USB switches market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the USB switches market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the USB switches market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the USB switches market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
USB Switches Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
ON Semiconductor, SG Micro Corp, Renesas Electronics, NXP Semiconductors, Silergy, Exar Corporation (MaxLinear), Analog Devices, Microchip Technology, Toshiba, STMicroelectronics