Vacuum evaporation is a method by which pressure of a liquid filled container is decreased making the liquid boil at a temperature lower than its boiling point. Although this process is applicable for any kinds of liquids, vacuum evaporation is mainly used to boil water. In this process, the internal pressure of the chamber is reduced below atmospheric pressure. This makes water to boil below 100 degrees Celsius. By this process distill liquids with high boiling point can easily be obtained. Vacuum evaporators are mainly used for wastewater treatment in different industries. It also has its applications in food and beverages, electronics, pharmaceuticals, paper & pulp, and several other industries.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the global vacuum evaporators market.
- Due to the nationwide lockdown, most of the industries are not functioning to their maximum capacity. Thus, the requirement of waste-water treatment has decreased significantly; thereby, affecting the vacuum evaporators market.
- Since, most of the people remain indoors, the demand for packaged food decreased dramatically. As vacuum evaporators have a major role in the packaged food industry by removing the moisture and increasing the shelf life, such fall in demand immensely affected the vacuum evaporators market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Rise in concerns about the water scarcity across the globe and wastewater treatment in different industries have played an important role in driving the growth of the vacuum evaporators market. With the stringent environmental regulations, the Zero Liquid Discharge (ZDL) Systems are being increasingly adopted in different industries like automotive and petrochemicals, resulting in increasing the demand for vacuum evaporation techniques for treating waste water in the industries.
Vacuum evaporators are extensively used in package food industries to remove the excess moisture that allows the food to be stored for long period without spoiling. Moreover, the vacuum evaporation techniques are also used in semiconductor and microelectronic industries to conduct the process of depositing thin films of a certain material on other surfaces.
North America holds the largest share of the global vacuum evaporators market, with Canada and USA being the largest consumers. This is because of the increasing concerns about the scarcity of water and wastewater treatments in the region. The market in the Asia-Pacific region is also expected to grow at a considerable rate, owing to the fast-growing emerging economies and rapid industrialization and infrastructural growth in the region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global vacuum evaporators industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global vacuum evaporators market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global vacuum evaporators market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global vacuum evaporators market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Vacuum Evaporators Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Lenntech, Bucher Unipektin, Praj Industries Limited, Encon Evaporators, SPX Flow Inc., Veolia Water Technologies, S.A.I.T.A. Srl, KMU LOFT Cleanwater GmbH., JEOL Ltd., Dietrich Process Systems, Saltworks Technologies Inc., Samsco Corporation, Alfa Laval