Vacuum furnace is a furnace in which vacuum is created and maintained during the processing period of a product. In this furnace, since there is an absence of oxygen & other gases, it prevents oxidation, contamination, and heat loss from the product through convention. This feature aids in heating materials such as metals & ceramics to the temperature as high as 3,000-degree Celsius.
Heating of metals at a very high temperature leads to oxidation, which is undesirable. Therefore, vacuum furnaces are deployed, since they create vacuum within the system and prevent contamination & oxidation that aids in carrying out activities such as annealing, brazing, sintering, and heat treatment with high consistency & low contamination.
Increasing demand & growth of various industries such as electronics, medical, crystal growth, energy, artificial gems, and others drive the growth of the vacuum furnaces market. Vacuum furnaces have a wide range of applications in production industries and research laboratories.
The vacuum furnaces market is segmented based on product type, end users, and geography. Based on product type, the vacuum furnaces market is segmented into vacuum quench furnaces, vacuum brazing furnaces, vacuum carburizing furnaces, and others. Based on end users the market is segmented into aerospace, automotive, tool & die, power generation, and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Ipsen, ALD Vacuum Technologies, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group, ECM Technologies, Seco/Warwick Inc., IHI Machinery and Furnace Co., Ltd., Centorr Vacuum Industries, Solar Manufacturing, C.I. Hayes, and Chugai Ro. Co. Ltd.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the vacuum furnaces industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Global Vacuum Furnaces Market Key Segments:
- Vacuum Quench Furnaces
- Vacuum Brazing Furnaces
- Vacuum Carburizing Furnaces
By End-user Industry
- Tool & Die
- Power Generation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- ALD Vacuum Technologies
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group
- ECM Technologies
- Seco/Warwick Inc.
- IHI Machinery and Furnace Co., Ltd.
- Centorr Vacuum Industries
- Solar Manufacturing
- C.I. Hayes
- Chugai Ro. Co. Ltd.