A vacuum glove box is used to protect operators while working with hazardous & sensitive materials. It is a sealed container, designed to work on objects that require a vacuum atmosphere. The glove box is built with an arrangement of gloves on its side, so that a user can place their hands into the gloves and perform their tasks inside the vacuum box without interfering with the inner atmosphere. The box is generally transparent to give an easy view while working.
The global vacuum glove boxes market is driven by the demand from new established laboratories & replacement of older vacuum gloves due to wear and tear. In addition, increasing awareness over biosafety encourages the use of glove boxes in research laboratories. Factors such as stringent laboratory safety standards for employees have also boosted the growth of the vacuum glove boxes market. Moreover, significant demand from the semiconductor industry, due to rapid advancement & growth of the electronics industry has fueled the growth of the market.
The vacuum glove boxes market is segmented based on product type, end users, and geography. Based on product type, the vacuum glove boxes market is segmented rigid-plastic gloveboxes, stainless steel gloveboxes, and others. Based on end users the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, defense industry, electronic/lithium batteries, and others. Based on geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC, Coy Laboratory Products, Inc., Glove Box Technology Ltd., Vacuum Atmospheres Company, Inert Technology, M. BRAUN Inertgas-Systeme GmbH., Plas-Labs, Inc., LC Technology Solutions Inc., Terra Universal. Inc., and T-M Vacuum Products Inc.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the vacuum glove boxes industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Global Vacuum Glove Boxes Market Key Segments:
- Rigid-plastic Gloveboxes
- Stainless Steel Gloveboxes
By End-user Industry
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Defense Industry
- Electronic/Lithium Batteries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC
- Coy Laboratory Products, Inc.
- Glove Box Technology Ltd.
- Vacuum Atmospheres Company
- Inert Technology
- M. BRAUN Inertgas-Systeme GmbH.
- Plas-Labs, Inc.
- LC Technology Solutions Inc
- Terra Universal. Inc.
- T-M Vacuum Products Inc.