Vacuum mixing of bone cement is being used in cemented hip-joint replacement methods. It strengthens the cement-prosthesis interface and develops cement homogeneity. It also lessens micro and macro-pores in bone cement. There is no adverse effect on prosthesis stability due to the scanty cement shrinkage. Vacuum mixing also does not makes any significant effect on efficient antibiotic release. Exclusively vacuum-mixed cement appears to give enduring strength to hold the load as a strong cement for a well-fixed cemented implant.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the vacuum mixing devices market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Rise in traumatic and dental cases, increase in usage of vacuum-mixing devices in clinical research, surge in demand for minimally invasive procedures & technological development like vacuum mixing devices are some factors that drive the growth of the vacuum mixing devices market.
- Numerous business strategies such as building customer-centric business models, establishing strategic collaborations with key players in the industry, sales channels, and affordable pricing for maximum reach have predicted to expand the vacuum-mixing devices market.
- In addition, rise in healthcare expenditure; availability of skilled professionals; progress in R&D activities; are factors that boosts the market growth for vacuum mixing devices.
- Stringent regulations, lack of knowledge for proper handling of the device, and associated complications hinder the market growth.
Vacuum Mixing Devices Market Trends
New strategies to flourish the market
Manufacturers in vacuum mixing devices are concentrating on enhancing the production of portable formats by making high investments.
Market players are also working on launching reusable vacuum mixing devices to boost their profit.
In addition, by focusing on the advancement of vacuum mixing devices, market players are trying to expand their product portfolio.
Manufacturers are using ‘influential marketing’ to gain a customer pool in their favor for effective market penetration.
Market players have prioritized large-scale advertisement of their products through promotional campaigns and press conferences to maintain revenue growth..
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the vacuum mixing devices industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the vacuum mixing devices market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the vacuum mixing devices market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the vacuum mixing devices market.
- The report provides a detailed vacuum mixing devices market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the vacuum mixing devices Report
- Which are the leading players active in the vacuum mixing devices market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the vacuum mixing devices market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Vacuum mixing devices"?
- What is "Vacuum mixing devices" Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Vacuum mixing devices" Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Vacuum mixing devices" Market report?
Vacuum Mixing Devices Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Cook Group Incorporated, Stryker, Summit Medical Group, Heraeus Holding, Reitel, Morita, Malcom, Smith & Nephew plc, Merit Medical Systems, MDM Medical, Exactech Inc., Cardinal Health, Biopsybell S.R.L., DJO Global Inc., Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc., Zimmer Biomet