Vanadium Pentoxide Market Analysis :
Vanadium pentoxide is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula V2O5. It is also known as vanadium oxide and found in the form of a brown yellow solid. When precipitated, the color turns to orange. It is known as an oxidizing agent and amphoteric oxide due to its high oxidation property. It is used in preparation of sulfuric acid or to make metal vanadium alloys. Vanadium pentoxide is derived from titanomagnetite ores and its concentrates. Further, it is produced by the process of alkaline roasting. It is also used in the production of metal alloys, oxidation catalyst, and oxalic acid.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- During the pandemic, the economic growth has witnessed downtrend and the vanadium pentoxide market is also suffering through certain troubles such as lack of supply due supply chain being off work and distribution is not possible during this time of crisis.
- Price of vanadium has fallen due to the outbreak as China is the exporter of vanadium. Moreover, the product demand has declined due to lack of exports.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in demand for sustainable sources of energy leads to increase in demand for vanadium pentoxide. As vanadium is used for production of alloys as well as in oxidation process or as catalyst, its demand is expected to increase in the market. Vanadium pentoxide is used to produce aluminum-vanadium alloys and iron-vanadium alloys due to low sulfur and high density of vanadium powder. The high demand for low sulfur alloys in automotive industries and jet engines is also predicted to drive the growth of the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global the vanadium pentoxide market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global vanadium pentoxide market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global vanadium pentoxide market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the vanadium pentoxide market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Vanadium Pentoxide Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Australian Vanadium Ltd., Ironstone Resources, Aura Energy, Vanadium Corp, EVRAZ, HBIS Group, EMD Millipore, Premier Alloys Pvt. Ltd., Huifeng Energy