Vasculitis is a medical condition where the inflammation of blood vessels takes place that affects the skin, eye, brain, or certain internal organs. The associated symptoms observed include fatigue, weakness, weight loss, muscle pain, congestive heart failure, malaise, and others. Treatment techniques include various medications such as corticosteroids and cytotoxic medicines.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the vasculitis treatment market include increasing prevalence of chronic diseases due to sedentary lifestyles, rise in geriatric population who are more prone to cardiovascular diseases, high demand for minimally invasive procedures, better healthcare infrastructure, and technological advancements & innovations that lead to intense competition among key players. However, lack of trained professionals and stringent governmental regulations for these drugs restrict the market growth. Recent innovations, which embed the introduction of innovative ideas such as use of sequential magnetic resonance imagingmagnetic resonance angiography (MRIMRA) will provide better results to the physicians and allow them to work more efficiently, thus fostering the market growth.
The global vasculitis treatment market is segmented on the basis of drug class, disease type, end user, and region. Based on drug class, it is divided into corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, and biologics. Based on disease type, the market is categorized into small vessel and medium vessel vasculitis. According to end user, the market is divided into government, hospitals, medical clinics, and others. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include GlaxoSmithKline plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Celgene Corporation, Ablynx, Gilead, Novartis AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Novo Nordisk A/S, Eli Lilly and Company, and Merck & Co., Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global vasculitis treatment market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global vasculitis treatment market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global vasculitis treatment market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global vasculitis treatment market.
Vasculitis Treatment Market Key Segments:
By Drug Class
By Disease Type
- Small Vessel Vasculitis
- Medium Vessel Vasculitis
By End User
- Medical Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA