Vat dyes Market Analysis :
Over the last few years, the global vat dyes industry is growing at a faster pace, and the demand is expected to expand substantially during the forecast period. Vat dyes are water-insoluble, natural coloring agents, which are used in dyeing plant fabrics such as cellulosic and cotton. Vat dyes have fastness to wipe, rubbing, color, and chlorine. They are applicable for dyeing of cotton yarns that are used in denim manufacturing.
Reducing agents such as sodium dithionite and sodium hydrosulfite are used to make these dyes water soluble. The most commonly used vat dye is indigo. Red, orange, and green colors are used in industrial applications. In addition, increase in urbanization, rise in disposable income, and superior properties such as better thermal insulation, breathability, power, and longevity is projected boost the demand for vat dyes in the years to come.
Key drivers of global vat dyes market
Surge in demand for colorful textiles from the competitive apparel industry is the key factor that contributes toward the growth of the global market for vat dyes. Furthermore, rise in popularity of natural plant fibers such as jute, hemp, cotton, flax, and other cellulosic fibers anticipated to fuel the global market. Dye manufacturers are seeking to launch products with more differences in color and consistency to lure clients. Improvement in living standards augments the demand for textile in the developing countries such as China, India, and Brazil. Development of the fashion industry is another important factor, which is anticipated to have boost the demand for vat dyes, thereby propelling the growth of the global market.
Market scenario: opportunities and challenges
In the coming years, the global vat dyes industry is projected to grow at a notable rate, owing to surge in demand for vat dyes in numerous applications. In addition, rise in purchasing power, especially in the world’s densely populated developing economies, is expected to fuel demand for colored apparel, which, in turn, is expected to bolster the demand for vat dyes. However, due to the high alkali concentration in dye bath, vat dyes cannot be applied to animal fabrics such as wool and silk, leading to inferior fixation. Furthermore, volatile process of raw material serves as a key restraint of the growth. Furthermore, overcapacity of production is adversely affecting the demand growth. Collectively, all of these considerations build a price burden on players in the global market for vat dyes. On the contrary, paper dyeing is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the vat dyes industry, as cellulosic fabrics are produced from handmade paper. Companies focus on introducing advanced technologies and novel products to stay competitive in the market.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
Global vat dyes market is expected to decline in the growth rate during the forecast period, owing to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, owing to lockdown imposed by the governments across the globe and restrictions on movement to maintain social distancing has negatively impacted the demand for textile goods. Industries are struggling with missed sales and fragmented supply chains as production shutdowns and quarantine policies extend across the world, which create negative impact on global vat dyes market. However, increase in need for medical textile products is anticipated to offer remunerative opportunities for the vat dye industry during this pandemic.
Key benefits of the report
- his study presents the analytical depiction of the global vat dyes industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.T
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global vat dyes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global vat dyes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global vat dyes market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global vat dyes market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Vat Dyes Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
CPS Color, Kiri Industries, BASF, Jagson Colorchem, LANXESS, Flint, Royce Associates, DowDuPont, Rock wood Holdings, Clariant International