Vehicle Diagnostics Market Outlook – 2027
Vehicle diagnostics system comprises diagnostic solutions that can be used to analyze the state of functions performed by sensors, electrical, and electronic systems to enhance the proper functioning of the vehicle. It is a part of auto services that is utilized in the vehicle service station. In addition it identifies and overcomes problems associated with the performance and operational efficiency of the vehicle. Therefore, it is widely applicable in the automotive industry and its demand is expected to grow at a very large scale over the forecast period.
Market scope and structure analysis:
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Type, Connectivity, and Application
North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM), and the Middle East and Africa
Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Yazaki Corporation, Magneti Marelli S.P.A., Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, Harman International, Alpine Electronics, Pioneer Corporation, Clarion Co., Ltd.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- For manufacturing industries globally, COVID-19 has resulted in a vast decline in revenue and profits.
- COVID-19 outbreak disrupted supply chains, automakers, and manufacturers of electronic goods in various countries. Therefore, they are paying exorbitant rates to fly down spares and components across the globe.
- Facilities across the globe have run out due to the ban on usual transportation. Airlines and ships have stopped operating in many countries, thereby making cargo transportation impossible and resulting in huge losses to manufacturers.
- Automobiles makers, consumer electronics, and pharmaceuticals in various countries, especially rely on China and other neighboring developed countries for the supply of several raw materials and parts such as compressors, electronic components, and various sensors.
- The supply chain has been broken for a long while now due to lockdown and the demand has completely subsided. It is estimated to take a very long time to revive.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in demand for electric system analyzer tools and stringent regulations in regions governed by the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) are expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period. However, data security concerns restrain the growth of the market. Furthermore, benefits for fleet operators & insurance companies are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the vehicle diagnostics market.
The vehicle diagnostics market trends are as follows:
Increase in demand for electric system analyzer tool
Increase in demand is due to the recent rise in popularity of electric vehicles, which is expected to continue at a high pace in the coming years. In addition, many key players in the automotive sector invest in innovation and upgrade their vehicles, which are expected to play an essential role toward the growth of the vehicle diagnostics market over the forecast period.
Stringent regulations in regions governed by the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA)
Governments of many developing and developed countries have implemented strict rules & regulations on the safety of passengers while traveling. Moreover, manufacturers have been asked to implement new technologies and adopt new advanced systems. Therefore, this is expected to boost the vehicle diagnostics market over the forecast period.
Key segments covered:
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the vehicle diagnostics market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the vehicle diagnostics market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the vehicle diagnostics market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the vehicle diagnostics market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the vehicle diagnostics market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Vehicle Diagnostics Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Alpine Electronics, Continental AG, Harman International, Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Automotive PLC, Magneti Marelli S.P.A, Pioneer Corporation, Clarion Co., Ltd., Yazaki Corporation