The venipuncture needles and syringes refer to the type of medical equipment used to draw blood from humans. Venipuncture is referred to as a procedure for obtaining access to a vein for treatment with blood vessels or a sample of toxic blood.
The venipuncture blood collection is done with the help of needles and syringes. Venipuncture is an age-old invasive procedure, performed for five basic reasons and should collect blood for diagnostic purposes, identify blood components, and prescribe medications, nutrients, or chemotherapy, blood-thinning due to the presence of iron or erythrocytes and blood that may be useful later in life. for transfusion. This can be done with the use of a venipuncture needle and with a significant increase in blood tests and blood collection, there is a similar increase in the market for injection needles and syringes.
Impact of Covid-19 on Venipuncture Needles and Syringes Market
- There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of the infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and the civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases globally. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize on the increased demand for medical supplies to ensure an adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the venipuncture needles and syringes market.
- COVID-19 has impacted the healthcare sector and has completely changed the healthcare sector. More emphasis is given to digital healthcare services and counters to fight COVID-19 and measures to counter the pandemic such as PPE kits, oxygen cylinders, etc.
- The growth of the venipuncture needles and syringes market is mainly because of the growth in demand for needles and syringes as more people are affected by COVID-19 the demand for syringes and needles to diagnostics the COVID-19 patients is increasing as more people are affected by the virus.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
- The venipuncture needles and syringes market is growing as there is more demand for needles and syringes currently. The demand for needles and syringes is increasing more in the pandemic as many countries are now producing vaccines to counter the COVID-19.
- The factor that drives the venipuncture needles and syringes market include the growing need for diagnostic tests that require the use of needles and syringes, also the awareness about discarded syringes and needles accelerates the market growth. The technological advancement used by companies to produce venipuncture needles and syringes, and the increase in diseases that required syringes and needles create demand for the market. The huge market capabilities in African and Asian countries, increase in expenditure in the healthcare sector also drive the market growth.
- The factor that hinders the growth of the market includes the threat posed by disposable syringes and needles to the environment, If the needles and syringes are not produced hygienically then it can lead to infections. High costs in the venipuncture needles and syringes, as well as lack of skilled labor, hinder the market growth.
North America is the largest in the entire market for venipuncture needles and syringes market. The largest share is mainly due to the presence of major players and their use of high-quality medical technology as well as an increase in expenditure in the healthcare sector also increases the growth of the market in this region. In addition, the awareness of people to use disposable products, an increase in diagnostic tests for any disease requires a blood sample that can be useful to obtain results. The African market is driven by an increasing number of diagnostic tests and blood samples in the region. For example, the need for blood transfusion due to pregnancy and childbirth as well as the increase in people suffering from diseases like malaria, large number of road accidents, and other diseases which required the transfusing of blood are the factors that give rise to the demand of the product in this region. The market for Asia-Pacific is growing at a fast rate because of the increase in expenditure in healthcare, advancement in technology, a large population in this region are the factors that expand the market in this region.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the venipuncture needles and syringes industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the venipuncture needles and syringes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the venipuncture needles and syringes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed venipuncture needles and syringes market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years
Questions Answered in the Venipuncture Needles and Syringes Report
- Who are the leading players active in the venipuncture needles and syringes market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What are "venipuncture needles and syringes"?
- What is "venipuncture needles and syringes" market prediction in the future?
Venipuncture Needles and Syringes Market Report Highlights
By Veins Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co., CML Biotech Pvt Ltd.,, KGaA., Thomas Scientific LLC, GlobalSpec, LLC., Merck KGaA., Demophorius Healthcare Ltd., PH Healthcare Pvt Ltd., Henry Schein, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG., IndoSurgicals Private Limited., Medline Industries, Inc.