The capacity of ventilation fans to maintain excellent indoor air quality by diluting and eliminating pollutants generated inside a space, which is a key contributor to the health and comfort of building occupants, is a major contributor to the health and comfort of the building inhabitants. These solutions help to eliminate pollutants and bacteria while also reducing moisture and odor. Small apartments have a restricted number of windows, which prevents appropriate air circulation. Furthermore, compact floor layouts with limited control over specific irritants and high concentrations of pollutants in each room lead to poor air quality in such settings. As a result, exhaust fans are utilized to provide enough ventilation. Ventilation fans can assist prevents respiratory illnesses by maintaining a consistent temperature and air quality throughout the space. They help to maintain a healthy indoor environment by removing excess moisture and odors from the surroundings.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, countries had to enforce lockdown that halted the progress of construction of new properties and households. Due to that, the demand for ventilation fans has decreased as there was no requirement. The ventilation fan manufacturing companies saw a dip in production as sufficient workers were not available to continue the production process.
- The disruption in the distribution channel was the prime cause as adequate raw materials couldn't reach the industries for production; the delivery of finished products to the procuring companies was not possible.
- Consumers had shifted their interest toward essential goods and had no requirement for a ventilation fan during the lockdown period. It is expected that in post lockdown, the demand will rise as the construction of the properties will start to operate.
Top Impacting Factors
- There is an increase in online market sales of ventilation fans over brick and mortar shops. Appropriate pricing transparency is the reason why consumers are encouraged to shop online. At this moment, individuals want to shop online as they don't have enough time to walk outdoors. The consumer will be encouraged to buy online to increase transparency in the product data on e-commerce sites prices. Firms strive to contact clients online through creative ways and behave accordingly.
- Ventilation fans can help prevent respiratory illnesses by ensuring that the temperature and air quality are consistent throughout the space. They help to promote a healthy home atmosphere by removing excess moisture and odors. Chemical fumes and other pollutants that might be hazardous when breathed in can be reduced with the use of such items. This is expected to increase the demand for ventilation fans in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.
Energy-efficient Ventilation Fans in Demand at Hospitals & Clinics
Ventilation fans at hospitals and clinics have huge energy consumption levels. Reducing overall energy usage, proper ventilation and indoor air quality is maintained to ensure proper infection control and patient safety. Healthcare facilities that are not properly ventilated can lead to the spread of airborne pathogens throughout the facility. Patients who have compromised immune systems are therefore at risk owing to improper ventilation. This is anticipated to lead to the growth of the ventilation fans market over the coming years.
As a result of poor air quality, demand for ventilation fans is expected to rise
Researchers from all around the globe have discovered that poor air quality may cause a variety of health issues, including pneumonia, lung cancer, ischemic heart disease, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The use of ventilation fans reduces the issues associated with such ailments through measures such as improved air quality and temperature control resulting in healthier indoor environments by reducing moisture and odor levels. Residential ventilation fans are expected to increase 2X throughout the forecast period, while industrial ventilation fans will continue to hold a large market share.
The demand for ventilation fans is highest in the industrial sector
The industrial ventilation fan market is expected to increase due to the expansion of numerous sectors throughout the world, including food and beverage, steel, cement, chemical, construction, and manufacturing. The ventilation fans are used for a variety of purposes, including ventilation, cooling, particle transport, cooling, drying, exhaust, and air cleansing. These fans are important in the chemical industry because they help to filter the air and keep the environment clean.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the ventilation fan industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the ventilation fan market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the ventilation fan market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed ventilation fan market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Ventilation Fan Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the ventilation fan market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Ventilation Fan Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Attachment Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Exhausto, Panasonic, Soler & Palau, Xpelair, Vortice, Airmaster, Zehnder Group, Big Ass Fans, Fantech, Brooklyn Fans