Vero cell media contains vero cells extracted from kidney of African green monkey called as called Cercopithecus aethiops, which are most commonly used mammalian continuous cell lines in microbiological and molecular disciplines. These continuous cell lines are employed in biological studies, propagation, and analysis of intracellular bacteria & parasites. Moreover, vero cell media is also utilized to evaluate effects of various toxins and chemicals on mammalian cells.
Increase in incidences of chronic diseases, surge in regulatory approvals of cell culture-based vaccines, and growth in fundings for cell-based research drive the market. Moreover, technological advancements in cell culture product are expected to fuel the vero cell media market. However, high cost of research in cell biology and lack of research-based infrastructure impedes the growth of the vero cell media market. Increase in R&D activities for the advancement of healthcare is expected to offer new growth opportunities.
The global vero cell media market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, it is bifurcated into epithelial and internal. Based on application, the market is divided into scientific research and industrial production. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Biological Industries, Lonza, Sigma-Aldrich, Boster Bio, Serana Bio, Dickinson, Arcomed AG, Hospira Inc, Terumo Medical Corporation, and Mindray Medical International Limited are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key type positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Vero Cell Media Market Key Segments:
- Scientific Research
- Industrial Production
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA