A vertical garden is a method of constructing a garden vertically or on walls using the help of trellis. A vertical garden, apart from yielding fruits and vegetables, also provides appealing living screens to a yard. It provides benefits of easy maintenance, effortless harvesting, and higher yields. Implementation of vertical garden increases the property value by optimizing the garden space over conventional gardens.
A significant surge in high rise building constructions along with the increasing need to create an aesthetic appeal, are expected to augment the demand for the global vertical garden construction market. The rising popularity of green screens on buildings is expected to result in an increasing traction of the market. However, vertical gardens do not usually provide a spacious area for the roots to grow making it difficult for appropriate & adequate watering and drainage issues. This scenario is expected to be a potential challenge for the growth of the market.
The global vertical garden construction market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user industry, and geography. On the basis of product type, it is classified into indoor vertical garden wall and outdoor vertical garden wall. Based on end-user industry, it is segmented into residential and commercial. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the global vertical garden construction industry are A+ Lawn & Landscape, Livewall, Sempergreen, The Greenwall Company, ZTC International Landscape Solutions, American Hydrotech, ANS Group Global, Biotecture, Four Leaf Landscape, and GreenWalls Bioengineering.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global vertical garden construction industry and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market has been provided.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers that operate in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global vertical garden construction market from 2017 to 2023 has been provided to determine the market potential.
Vertical Garden Construction Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Indoor Vertical Garden Wall
- Outdoor Vertical Garden Wall
By End-User Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- A+ Lawn & Landscape
- American Hydrotech
- ANS Group Global
- Four Leaf Landscape
- GreenWalls Bioengineering
- The Greenwall Company
- ZTC International Landscape Solutions