Veterinary equipment and disposables are required for treatment and diagnosis of animal diseases. Availability of laboratory diagnostic equipment, analysers and disposables for treatment of various animal related diseases are highly valued by pet lovers and owners, this has raised the demand of veterinary equipment and disposables market. An estimation analysis showed that pet owners spend billions of dollars each year for treatment of diseases affecting their adored pets. Veterinary equipment and disposables has emerged with fastest pace in recent years and constitutes wide range of sophisticated veterinary products.
The world veterinary equipment and disposables market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to an increased collaboration between research institutions and companies, licensing agreements and partnerships amongst companies and augmented R&D investment on veterinary equipment. Moreover, increasing incidence of zoonotic disease, growing number of veterinary practitioners, rising expenditure on animal health, tax exemption on several veterinary equipment and increased government research funds in some countries are adding fuel to this market growth.
The world veterinary equipment and disposables market has bright potential for progress due to rising adoption of pets, urbanization, increasing knowledge about animal health and increasing number of veterinary professionals. Moreover, venturing into developing regions with economically feasible veterinary equipment and disposables is a beneficial opportunity for market vendors in the modern scenario. However, increased cost of pet care and lack of skilled veterinarians contribute to restraints for market.
The report segments veterinary equipment and disposables market by animal type, product and geography. On the basis of animal type, the market can be divided to small companion animals, zoo animals, large animals, aquatic animals, exotic animals and research animals. On the basis of products, the global market is further segmented into anaesthesia equipment, critical care consumables, temperature management equipment, fluid management equipment, rescue & resuscitation equipment, and research equipment. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the above mentioned segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players of the market are Medtronic plc., Smiths Group plc, 3M, Vetland Medical Sales and Services LLC, Digicare Biomedical Technology, Inc., DRE Veterinary, Midmark Corporation, Hallowell Engineering & Manufacturing Corporation, Jorgensen Laboratories and Mila International, Inc.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global veterinary equipment and disposables market.
- Geographically, the veterinary equipment and disposables market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global veterinary equipment and disposables market is provided. For instance, increasing incidence of zoonotic disease and rising expenditure on animal health drives the market growth while cost of pet care forms the restraints of market.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within veterinary equipment and disposables market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Key market players within the veterinary equipment and disposables market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global veterinary products.
VETERINARY EQUIPMENT AND DISPOSABLES MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Anesthesia Equipment
- Anesthesia Machines
- Gas Delivery Management Systems
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Waste Gas Management
- Critical Care Consumables
- Airway Management
- Fluid Administration and Therapy
- Wound Management
- Consumable products accessories
- Temperature Management Equipment
- Fluid Warmers
- Patient Warming Systems
- Rescue & Resuscitation
- Oxygen Masks
- Resuscitation Bags
- Fluid Management Equipment
- Syringe Pumps
- Large-volume Infusion Pumps
- Infusion Disposables
- Research Equipment
- Induction Chambers
- Lab Evacuation Systems
By Type of Animal
- Zoo Animals
- Aquatic Animals
- Research Animals
- Exotic Animals
- Large Animals
- Bovine & Other Farm Animals
- Small Companion Animals
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- South Africa