The Veterinary PoC diagnostics market is expected to experience growth due to factors such as rise in adaption for rapid diagnostic tools by the veterinary doctors. Increase in awareness about the health of animals, pets and livestock is expected to rise the veterinary PoC diagnostics market.
Veterinary PoC (Point of Care) diagnostics are the medical diagnostic equipment used for diagnosis which provides information of animal health at clinical practice without relying on results from clinical laboratory. The advancements made in the lateral flow technology such as microfluids has transformed the veterinary PoC diagnostics market. Veterinary PoC are very useful in diagnosis of pandemic diseases among animals.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
At the early phase of COVID-19 pandemic, there was no availability of specific diagnostic tests to detect the disease in patients. Alternative diagnostic tests were used initially but were not much effective. This unavailability of specific COVID-19 diagnostic tests presented lucrative opportunities for diagnostic manufacturers to introduce their COVID-19 diagnostic kits. Many leading players as well as some start-ups from various countries utilized this opportunity and introduced COVID-19 diagnostics kits into local as well as global market. These players achieved edge over other diagnostics players capitalizing the opportunity from demand for COVID-19 diagnostic tests, which, in turn, helps them in maintaining their revenues in such a crisis. Considering these factors, Covid -19 is expected to have significant impact on Veterinary PoC Diagnostics Market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as rise in prevalence of zoonotic diseases in livestock animals and need for the detection of these diseases are driving the growth of veterinary PoC diagnostics Market.
- Advantages of Point Care technology as compared to clinical laboratory is expected to rise the growth of veterinary PoC diagnostics market.
- The veterinary PoC diagnostics are fast, cost effective and easy to use diagnostic techniques. These factors made rise in popularity of veterinary PoC diagnostics among veterinary doctors.
- Restraining factors such as less sensitivity of results can hinder the growth of veterinary PoC diagnostics market over the forecast period. Lack of skilled professionals for interpretation of clinical data can affect the growth of Veterinary PoC diagnostics market.
New Product Launch / News:
- In 2019, IDEXX Laboratories launched a Canine Progesterone Test for Catalyst Dx and Catalyst One Chemistry Analyzers.
- In 2019, Zoetis, Inc. launched Stablelab, a handheld point-of-care diagnostic blood test for equine.
- In 2018, Eurolyser Diagnostica launched equine progesterone. It included test for measuring progesterone level in horses.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Veterinary PoC Diagnostics Market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Veterinary PoC Diagnostics Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Veterinary PoC Diagnostics Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Veterinary PoC Diagnostics Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Veterinary PoC Diagnostics Market Report:
- What are the leading market players active in Veterinary PoC Diagnostics Market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the market growth & why?
Veterinary PoC Diagnostics Market Report Highlights
By Animal type
By End Users
Key Market Players
Virbac, Eurolyser Diagnostica, Randox Laboratories, NeuroLogica Corporation, IDEXX Laboratories, FUJIFILM SonoSite, Carestream Health, Zoetis. Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Heska Corporation