Veterinary radiography consists of diagnostic medical images generated in veterinary practice, including ultrasonography, CT, MRI, and nuclear imaging. It is essential in providing excess information by noninvasive means. Veterinary radiography is painless; however, sedation is often required to reduce anxiety and stress associated with the procedure in animals.
The major factors that drive the growth of the market are increase in animal healthcare expenditure, growth in pet insurance purchase, and rise in preference for companion animals. In addition, increase in veterinary practitioners and surge in disposable income in developed regions supplement the market growth. However, high cost of veterinary imaging instruments and dearth of skilled professionals restrain this growth. Moreover, the development of portable veterinary radiography devices is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the expansion of this market.
The global veterinary radiography market is segmented based on type, animal type, therapeutic area, end user, and region. Based on type, it is bifurcated into digital X-ray and analog X-ray. Based on animal type, it is divided into small companion animals, large animals, and other animals. Based on therapeutic area, it is classified into orthopedics and traumatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, and others. Based on end user, it is categorized into clinics and hospitals & academic institutions. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in this market are Sedecal, Lake Superior X-Ray, Inc., Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, Universal Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, Excelsior Union Limited, Onex Corporation, Canon U.S.A., Inc., and Diagnostic Imaging Systems.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global veterinary radiography market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists in understanding the various forms of veterinary radiography systems available.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Veterinary Radiography Market Key Segments:
- Digital X-ray
- Analog X-ray
By Animal Type
- Small Companion Animals
- Large Animals
By Therapeutic Area
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
By End User
- Hospitals & Academic Institutions
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA