Video conferencing systems refers to the technology that enables two or more people converse in real time by using computer networks. The need to provide better conversation experience, reduce travel cost, and increased IT expenditure generates the demand for the video conferencing systems market.
The global video conferencing systems market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to a globalization of business, increased internet penetration, and easy availability of good resolution camera. Other factors that drive the video conferencing systems market are reduction in traveling cost for the businesses, and growth in demand for web-based applications. However, factors such as high initial investment cost, high bandwidth requirement, and information security concern are estimated to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the video conferencing systems market on the basis of component, type, and geography. On the basis of the component, the market is bifurcated into hardware and software. According to the type, the market is classified into telepresence, desktop, integrated, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Adobe Systems, Inc., Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Ericsson LG, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Lifesize, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Polycom, Inc., VGo Communications, Inc., and ZTE Corporation are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global video conferencing systems market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Video Conferencing Systems Market Key Segments:
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East