Video electron microscope is used to capture images of sample by scanning the surface with a focused beam of electrons. These electrons interact with the atoms in the sample to produce various signals, which contain information about the samples surface and composition. The information is further viewed and photographed on an analogue video display, and is displayed or saved as a digital image.
The major factor that drives the growth of the global video electron microscopy market is increase in focus on nanotechnology, as nanotechnology is finding extensive applications in the field of life sciences. However, complicated and time-consuming process for sample preparation and dearth of skilled professionals act as restraints of the market. Conversely, advancements and improvements in the field of nanotechnology are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the key market players.
The global video electron microscope market is segmented based on product, end user, and region. On the basis of product, the market is categorized into desktop electron microscopy and portable electron microscopy. By end user, it is classified into hospital, physical examination center, and clinic. Regionally, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Courage + Khazaka Electronic Gmbh, Derma Medical, Dermlite, Firefly Global, FotoFinder Systems, Inc., Heine Optotechnik Inc., IDCP Medical, Nidek Inc., Optilia Instruments, and Pixience Pvt. Ltd. are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging trends and dynamics in the global video electron microscope market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
Video Electron Microscopy Market Key Segments:
- Desktop Electron Microscopy
- Portable Electron Microscopy
By End User
- Physical Examination Center
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA