A video encoder is an electronic device/circuit connected to an analog video camera, which converts analog video signals into video streams. These analog signals are sent through IP-based network, such as a LAN, intranet, or internet. These devices play a vital role where multiple camera are installed, such as CCTV. Video encoder comprises analog video input, processor, memory for storing the firmware, Ethernet/power over Ethernet port, serial port, and input/output connectors.
Increase in digitization and development of the video compression industry drive the growth of the global video encoders market. However, high cost associated with the video encoder devices and decoding constraints hamper the market growth. Irrespective of these challenges, increase in popularity of VSaaS is expected to unfold various opportunities for new products and boost the market growth.
The market segmentation is based on application and geography. By application, the market is categorized into internet protocol television (IPTV) & cable, multiscreen, post-production, enterprise, satellite, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Prominent players profiled in the report include ARRIS Group, Inc., ATEME SA, Cisco Systems, Inc., Elemental Technologies, Inc., Harmonic, Inc., Imagine Communications, International Datacasting Corporation, MainConcept GmbH, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, and Telestream, LLC.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in video encoder market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry helps to understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
Video Encoder Market Key Segments:
- Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) & Cable
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America,
- Middle East
- ARRIS Group, Inc. (U.S.)
- ATEME SA (France)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Elemental Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- Harmonic, Inc. (U.S.)
- Imagine Communications (U.S.)
- International Datacasting Corporation (Canada)
- MainConcept GmbH (Germany)
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Sweden)
- Telestream, LLC (U.S.)