Video Managed Services Market Statistics: 2027
Video managed services delivers a simple, reliable, and scalable solution that puts industry's most sophisticated technology to work for users. These are services where entire portions of content provider’s digital media workflows are outsourced to a third party. Video managedservicesare an end to end platform and push to digital video technology.
Organizations that maintain a large deployment of video conferencing systems and audio-visual meeting rooms is in need of video managed services. Issues such as lack of standardization and consistency in meeting rooms are some of problems, which can be resolved by video managed services.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
1.The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected almost all industries across the world. Further, lockdown enforcements and restrictions on movements of non-essential goods as well as resources in various countries has disrupted supply chain of electronic components & networking equipment. Thus, this has led to delay in supply of electronic components required in manufacturing of network equipment.
2. It is estimated that the U.S. and global tech market growth is slowing down to nearly 2% in 2020, owing to which ICT spending in major economies such as the U.S. have declined in the first half of 2020.
3. This global pandemic has totally changed prospective of global and corporate industries and forced them to shift toward new cutting-edge technologies such as video surveillance techniques and video conferencing. Most work force is working remotely throughout the world and require video conferencing for their day to day working and meetings.Moreover, many government organizations and public justice institutions are shifting their work toward video conferencing. This increase in use of video in each and every sector drives the video managed services market for video managed service globally.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rise in deployment of video managed services in conferencing solutions in corporates, educational institutes, and healthcare verticals, growth in adoption of bring your own device trend, and ability to provide higher productivity rate by reducing unnecessary hoursmajorly drives growth of the market. However, high installation costs restrain growth of the video managed services market. Furthermore, rise in adoption of video managed services in developing countries of Asia-Pacific are opportunistic for the market growth.
Rise in deployment conferencing solutions
Increase in use of video conferencing tools for regular meetings in corporate sectors. Rise in use of video lectures in educational sectors as well as growth in use of telemedicine drives the market for video managed services globally.
Reduction in human efforts to improve productivity
Work from anywhere concept is growing in every corporate sector throughout all industry verticals and this is only possible due to modern connectivity tools such as video conferencing technique.Heavy use of video conferencing requires high quality video managed services, thus use of video conferencing drives the video managed service market globally.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global video managed services marketindustry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis video managed services market share.
- The current video managed services market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global smart greenhousemarketgrowth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the video managed services market.
- The report provides detailed video managed services marketanalysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Video Managed Services Market Report Highlights
By Organizational Size
Key Market Players
Applied Global Technologies, AVI-SPL Inc., AT&T Business, Cisco Systems, Inc., Arkadin Cloud Communications ( NTT Communications), Dimension Data, ZTE Enterprise, Polycom, Inc., BT Conferencing, Inc., Telus Communications