Video management software is used for unified management of digital audios, videos, digital data, and playback functionalities in video surveillance systems. This video management software is designed to store the managed processing of the signals from multiple camera feeds. The video analytics with surveillance systems in traffic transportation management sector is anticipated to be helpful in identifying incidents on the roads in real-time.
The key drivers for the video management software market are, growing penetration of video surveillance such as facility protection, monitoring applications, and cross-border activities. The restraints for global video management software market are huge investment costs for bandwidth, hardware, and storage.
The report segments the video management software market on the basis of solution, service, industry vertical, deployment mode, and geography. According to solution, the market is classified into mobile application, intelligent streaming, security, storage management, video intelligence, data integration, and others. On the basis of service, the market is segmented into professional services and managed services. On the basis of industry vertical, the market is classified into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), transportation, healthcare, retail, IT and telecom, hospitality, military and defense, public sectors, media and entertainment, and others. Based on the deployment mode, the market is classified into cloud-based and on-premises. Geographically, breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforementioned segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Cisco Systems, Inc., Milestone System A/S, Schneider Electric Industries SAS, Verint System, Honeywell International, Inc., Bosch Security System, Aimetis Corporation, O-Net Surveillance Systems Inc., 3VR Inc. and Verint Systems, Inc. are also provided in this report.
- To define, describe and forecast the global video management software market on the basis of solution, service, industry verticals, deployment mode, and geography.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global video management software market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the video management software market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Using porters five force model, the analysis is done for the level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development.
Video Management Software Market Key Segments:
- Mobile application
- Intelligent streaming
- Storage management
- Video intelligence
- Data integration
- Professional service
- Managed service
By Industry verticals
- Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)
- IT and telecom
- Military and defense
- Public sectors
- Media and entertainment
By deployment mode
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East