Virtual Client Computing Market Statistics:
Virtual client computing is described as a computing model that delivers desktop virtualization solution, which improves limitations of traditional distributed desktop environment. Virtual client computing model is used to reduce overall efforts of consumers and risks by reducing uncertainties, increased efficiency, and minimizing costs. Virtual client virtualization technology separates all components of a system such as hardware, application, and operation system, which allows users to move data applications or entire workplace from operator’s device to a data center. Virtual client computing consists of four software technologies, namely, desktop virtualization, virtual user session, application virtualization, and user state virtualization. Virtual client computing model allows companies to centrally manage client devices in a costeffective and secure manner. Owing to its wide benefits, organizations are adopting virtual client computing solutions, which is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on Virtual Client Computing Market:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 180+ countries around the globe with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the virtual client computing market in 2020.
- Though governments have imposed lockdowns to contain spread of the virus,all businesses have shifted to online mode. Virtual client computing model allows companies to centrally manage client devices and give them a better user experience. In addition, data loss and data theft in this model is less compared to traditional computing models, which propels the market growth.
- As education sector is most affected by the COVID-19, virtual client computing ensuresimprovement of institutions toprovide academic benefits to students. It eases the storage of student as well as administrative recordsand provides access to latest online applications within the learning environment.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rise in demand for agile workforceand growth in need for improved user productivity are the major key factors that drive the market growth. In addition, enhanced information security and lower operating costs provided by virtual client computing fuels growth of the market. However, cost controlling challengesand available alternatives to virtual client computing hampers the market growth. Furthermore, surge in the adoption of virtual client computing by the education sector around the globe is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the global virtual client computing market.
The market trends for virtual client computing market are as follows:
North America expected to lead the market:
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to technological advancements and presence of prominent players in the region, who launch new services to sustain in the market. In addition, Asia-Pacific is also expected to witness a significant growth, owing toemerging economies such as India, China, and Japan and adoption of virtual client solutions to give better user experience to clients.
Asia-Pacific to attain significant growth:
Asia-Pacific is expected to achieve significant growth during the forecast period, owing to rise in adoption of virtual client computing in various call centers and BPOs and presence of emerging players in the market. In addition, rise in adoption of virtual client computing in various industries such as BFSI, IT & telecom, and manufacturing is expected to propel growth of the market. Furthermore, rise in awareness of virtual client computing among SMEs and surge in adoption of cloud-based virtual client computing solutions among SMEs is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global virtual client computing market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global virtual client computing market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Virtual Client Computing Market Report Highlights
By Service Type
Key Market Players
Unidesk Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Ericom Software Fujitsu, NComputing CO. LTD., NEC Corporation, VMware Inc., Dell Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Citrix Systems, Inc., Hitachi Ltd.