Virtual Mobile Infrastructure implies a service that enables an organization for hosting their mobile applications or whole operating systems on the remote servers and deliver personalized, remote access to these applications from any gadget. It guarantees improved security as it eliminates the need to install a mobile application or to store sensitive business data on the worker's portable devices such as smartphones and tablets. Additionally, virtual mobile infrastructure offers an easy and efficient mobile phone workplace management where the administrators can centrally set up and deploy several mobile workstations to their workers. At a time when the virtual mobile infrastructure has been introduced the application starts running on a virtual machine on the server farm. Furthermore, it encourages the capability to run the applications by destroying the requirement for any application or working structure throughout mobile phones.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The spread of COVID-19 has adversely affected the growth of global economies and industries. The imposed lockdown by the government disrupted the supply chain and resulted in a financial crisis of various industry verticals. However, the pandemic has led to the adoption of work from home and bringing your own device culture in various industries. This has led to the growth of the virtual mobile infrastructure market in the pandemic situation.
- The increased adoption of the latest technologies such as cloud-based solutions during the pandemic has resulted to reduce the operational cost of the companies and increasing the efficiency at the same time. The virtual mobile infrastructure is established in the locations where the servers are set up to perform the business operations.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The increase in the demand for connected and smart systems, increasing demand for protection, monitoring, and controlling access to mobile applications, and cost-efficiency in the development of mobile applications among various enterprises are the factors driving the growth of the virtual mobile infrastructure market. In addition, the significant adoption of bringing your device among enterprises around the world is propelling the market growth. However, lack of awareness of virtual mobile infrastructure and high implementation cost of solutions are the factors hampering the growth. Furthermore, benefits such as prevention of data loss, reduced app development cost, lower operating expenses, compliance, and encryption among others associated with virtual mobile infrastructure are providing lucrative opportunities to the expansion of the virtual mobile infrastructure market in the forecasted period.
The Trends for Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market:
Implementation of the Infrastructure in Healthcare Industries:
Healthcare companies are looking for virtualization technology for their IT infrastructure. With the growing mobility approach, there has been increased potential hazard for data security. The growing flow of mobile health applications helps in the billing process using portable devices. The users can attain mobility for the ability to access the data while complying with stringent rules and regulations of the industry. Virtual mobile infrastructure is also helping the point-of-sales processes to ensure compliance with the payment standards.
North America is Expected to Witness Highest Market Growth:
North America region is expected to witness the highest market growth in the forecasted period owing to the presence of the highest numbers for mobile subscribers. The companies in the region are adopting “bring your own device” strategy and therefore implementing virtual mobile infrastructure solutions to improve the efficiency of the workforce. It has led companies to shift in the direction of hybrid cloud models to ensure the safety of sensitive business information through the private cloud while at the same time providing a better reach of applications to employees all through public cloud solutions.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the virtual mobile infrastructure market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the virtual mobile infrastructure market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the virtual mobile infrastructure market.
Questions Answered in the Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the virtual mobile infrastructure market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the virtual mobile infrastructure market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the virtual mobile infrastructure market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Virtual Mobile Infrastructure Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Model
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Genymobile SAS, Intelligent Waves LLC, Avast Software S.R.O. 3Sierraware LLC 3Nubo, Trend Micro Inc., Prescient Solutions, Pulse Secure LLC, Fortinet Inc.