Virus-induced asthma is considered as the onset of an asthma attack due to a respiratory tract infection, which includes viruses associated with the flu and common cold. With rising approvals for the therapies and increase in cases of asthma, strategic approaches such as partnerships and collaborations by market players all over the world will encourage the virus-induced asthma treatment market over the upcoming years.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness a significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This, in turn, is expected to have a significant impact on the global virus-induced asthma treatment market.
Top Impacting Factors
Exponential rise in asthma cases, rising awareness about asthma treatment, increasing focus on digital or smart inhalers for the administration of asthma drugs, and Rising success rate of virus-induced asthma treatment using combination therapy are the factors contributing to the growth of virus-induced asthma market.
However, side effects such as cough, sore throat, dysphonia, cough, and spasms of the trachea along with high cost of inhalers and under-diagnosis of asthma hinders the market growth.
Conversely, dominant players have undertaken robust and strong R&D for producing superior therapeutics for the virus-induced asthma treatment market, which is anticipated to offer remunerative opportunities for market expansion.
New product launches to flourish the market
- Owing to rising competition, many key players have been involved in mergers and acquisitions to grow their marketplace.
- The nature of the virus-induced asthma treatment market is monopolistic, with the presence of various companies.
- Two companies GlaxoSmithKline Plc and AstraZeneca Plc are ruling the market with their powerful product portfolio and presence over the globe.
- Major companies are concentrating on extending their geographical presence, decreasing costs, developing sales networking, and improving their marketing strategies with an aim to achieve the highest market share. Various market trends, technological progress, and macroeconomic circumstances play an important role in the expansion of the virus-induced asthma treatment market across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the virus-induced asthma treatment industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the virus-induced asthma treatment market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed virus-induced asthma treatment market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Virus-Induced Asthma Treatment Market Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the virus-induced asthma treatment market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is " virus-induced asthma treatment "?
- What is " virus-induced asthma treatment " market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the " virus-induced asthma treatment " market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the " virus-induced asthma treatment" market report?
Virus-Induced Asthma Treatment Market Report Highlights
By Route Of Administration
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.,, Novartis AG,, Regeneron,, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Merck & Co., Cipla Limited,, AstraZeneca plc,, Mylan N.V.,, Sanofi S.A.,, F.Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.,