The viscometer is used to measure liquid density, zero-shear viscosity, concentration of the mixture, sedimentation rate of relative particles, and liquid intrinsic viscosity at high-pressure and high-temperature.
Some of the important features that have popularized the viscosity meter in the market is the use in chemical industry, which includes materials such as oils, paints, coatings, and adhesives. They are also used to make personal care products such as cosmetics, shampoos, toothpastes, and others.
The companies involved in the manufacturing of viscosity meter market are now focusing on maximizing the quality of the viscosity meter, which will provide results that are more accurate. This development will help the Viscosity Meter to penetrate more in the market. The viscosity meters find their applications in diverse sectors such as oil & gas, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and others.
The global viscosity meter market is segmented on the basis of type, industry vertical and region. Based on type, the market is divided into rotational, torsional oscillation, vibration, falling piston, falling ball, orifice, capillary, rheometer, others. In terms of industry vertical, the market is categorized into petroleum (oil and gas), chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the viscosity meter market as the lockdown and trade restrictions led to a pause on the viscosity meter installation projects. Even after the lockdown was lifted and the installations resumed, the market growth remained slow due to difficulty in availing labor, goods etc. which restricted the progress.
Another major impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the viscosity meter market size was the sharp decrease in demand for power as consequence of lockdown, which in turn reflected negatively on the viscosity meter market revenue. The decline in industrial activities and shutdown of operations at production facilities led to this drop in demand as well as market revenue.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The major factors that impact the growth of the viscosity meter market include increase in demand for viscosity meter in material manufacturing industries, as manufacturers of viscosity meter for various end-use industries have increased performance and investment in research and development for the product expansion help drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Increase in public and private investment in support of innovative products and the rise in the number of targeted diseases help foster the market growth. In addition, strict rules and regulations are imposed by the government to ensure product safety in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and biotechnology industries. Thus, this Increase in the need for the viscosity meter in biotechnology, cosmetics, and other sectors drive the demand for viscosity meter in the market.
In addition, the widespread use of Viscosity Meters in the chemical, oil, gas, and petroleum industries, and make more innovative and affordable available equipment. In emerging markets, they can also help stimulate the market growth during the viscosity meter market forecast period.
However, high investment cost of installing viscosity meter and lack of well-trained technicians to operate these systems hinder the growth of the market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the viscosity meter market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the viscosity meter market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed viscosity meter market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Viscosity Meter Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the viscosity meter market?
- What the current viscosity meter market trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Viscosity Meter Market Report Highlights
By Industry Verticals
Key Market Players
Process Analysers Systems Ltd., OFI Testing Equipment Inc., Spectro Scientific, RheoSense Inc., Scientific & Medical Products Ltd., Stony Brook Scientific Ltd., Normalab France SAS, Sofraser