Vitamin D3 oil is an effective form of vitamin D and is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is known as sunshine vitamin oil. It offers various health benefits such as bone maturity, immunity builder, weight loss, and most importantly heart health. Vitamin D deficiency can cause muscle & bone weakness, hair loss, inflammation, and hypertension. Vitamin D oil is recommended for people suffering from extremely dry, sensitive skin types, and damaged skin follicles. Lately, vegan vitamin D3 oil has come into fray, owing to rising consumer shift toward veganism. It offers extra virgin coconut presence, thus aiding better transfer of vitamin D into the bloodstream. Some of the key benefits involved are maximum calcium and phosphorous absorption, better cellular growth, and boost in the immunity. Vitamin D3 oil capsules are given to breast feeding infants, as they boost immunity against various child birth infections and allergies.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness a significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This, in turn, is expected to have a significant impact on the vitamin D3 oil market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases being witnessed around the globe and resulting rise in the demand for advanced therapeutic to cure associated side effects and pain are driving the demand for intravenous ibuprofen.
- Additionally, increasing private sector investments being inflexed into healthcare and medical infrastructure especially due to COVID-19 scenario is bound to boost growth in vitamin D3 oil market.
- Rising awareness about advanced therapeutic drugs associated improving bone and muscle flexibility, better heart cardiovascular health, and rising disposable income in industrialized economies are expected to drive the market growth for intravenous ibuprofen.
- However, prevalence of few side effects associated with vitamin D3 oil combined with lack of awareness in underdeveloped markets hamper the market growth.
Key Market Trends
- North America is anticipated to gain significant market gain with respect to vitamin D3 oil, owing to increasing awareness regarding bone and muscle health combined with increasing prevalence of chronic diseases among geriatric population.
- Developments in pharmaceutical industry combined with flexible regulatory norms associated with vitamin D ingredients is anticipated to bolster the demand for vitamin D3 oil in European market.
- Effect of vitamin D3 oil on advanced chancer reduction is clinically being studied in Shanghai University. It is known as the VITAL randomized clinical trial and is being studied in combination with omega-3 fatty acids.
- Administration recommendations for vitamin D3 oil are being studied extensively by an expert committee at NASEM as per dietary reference intake (DRI) norms.
- A similar study is being conducted by the Endocrine Society in the United States specifically working on intake specifications of young adults and children.
- Researchers at Hiranandani hospital are working on establishing new applications such as controlling neurological disorders.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the vitamin D3 oil industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the vitamin D3 oil market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Vitamin D3 Oil Report
- Which are the leading players active in the vitamin D3 oil market?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the adoption trends for the vitamin D3 oil market in emerging economies and established economies across the world?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What are the impacts of COVID-19 in the industry?
- What is vitamin D3 oil?
- What is the vitamin D3 oil market prediction in the future?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
Vitamin D3 Oil Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
NHU, McKinley Resources Inc., Zhejiang Medicine, Fermenta Biotech Ltd., Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-Tech, DSM, Taizhou Hisound Pharmaceutical, BASF, Xiamen Jindawei Vitamin Co. Ltd., Kingdomway