Vitamins are important nutrients required for human body to maintain health. Vitamin K3 is also known as Menadione, which is an organic compound used as a nutritional supplement. Currently, it is being used in animal feed and in pharmaceutical products as well as in research for treatment of prostate cancer. It works in combination with vitamin c to uncover efficient treatment for prostate cancer.
Surge in prevalence of various vitamin deficiency disorders and increase in awareness regarding vitamin supplements is expected to drive the vitamin K3 market. In addition, technological advancements in vitamin delivery systems is expected to boost the market growth. However, low product penetration in developing countries and strict regulations set by regulation authorities such as FDA impedes the market growth.
The global vitamin K3 market is segmented on the basis of grade, application, and geography. By grade, the market is bifurcated into feed grade and pharmaceutical grade. On the basis of application, the market is divided into feed and medical application. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Mianyang Vanatta Chemical, Hubei Zhenhua Chemical, Shandong Huasheng Chemical, Chongqing Minfeng Chemical, Yunnan Luliang Peace Technology, Brother Enterprises Holding, OXYVIT, Dirox S.A., Peace Chemical, and Zhenhua Chemical are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Vitamin K3 Market Key Segments:
- Feed Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA