Vitreoretinal surgery equipment are used to treat various ophthalmic diseases such as, retinal detachment, macular degeneration, vitreous hemorrhage and others. Furthermore, ophthalmic surgeons use highly specialized devices, solutions and techniques to perform the aforementioned vitreoretinal surgeries.
Rising numbers of aging population is driving the vitreoretinal surgery devices market worldwide. Besides this, growing incidences of eye disorders have also contributed to the growth of the market across several countries. In addition, recent developments in the surgery devices, which are highly focused on reducing the trauma to an individuals eye is expected to, create opportunities. These devices assure less procedural time and effort. Miniaturization of these devices is likely to keep the future of the market robust. Rising awareness about eye care has further contributed to number of vitreretinal surgeries performed worldwide.
The market is segmented based on types, end users and geography. The types assessed during the study include Illumination Surgery Devices, Photocoagulation Surgery Devices and Vitrectomy Surgery Devices. Additionally, the key end users discussed are hospitals and private eye clinics. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA would witness rapid growth.
The key market players active in the market are OCULUS Optikgerte GmbH., Alcon, Inc., Designs For Vision Pty Ltd, Bausch & Lomb, Inc., MedOne Surgical, Inc. and Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center International BV.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and their business strategies to maintain their position.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, D.O.R.C. Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center (International) B.V., Alcon, Inc., OCULUS Optikgeräte GmbH, Designs for Vision, Inc., Bausch & Lomb, Inc., Peregrine Surgical, Paragon Care Group Pvt Ltd., MedOne Surgical, Inc.