Walk-in refrigerators are commercial refrigerators with a walking space and are available in low and medium temperature range. These refrigerators range from less than 55 sq. ft. of the floor spacing to several thousand sq. ft. with the height of ceilings ranging between 7 and 32 ft. These are primarily used in supermarkets or hypermarkets to cool or freeze raw and cooked food products for daily production and preservation of inventory. Moreover, they help to avoid the spoilage of food due to bacterial growth, retain freshness, and increase the shelf life of food products.
The global walk-in refrigerators market is driven by increased demand for frozen & ready-to-eat food, rise in need to control bacterial growth, and extended shelf life of food. However, high initial cost and fluctuations in prices of raw materials restrain the market growth. Conversely, increasing trend of consuming frozen food in the developed countries, such as North America, and rise in the number of supermarkets & hyper markets are expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market growth.
The global walk-in refrigerators market is segmented based on type, end user, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into indoor type and outdoor type. Based on end user, it is classified into retail, food service industry, and food processing industry. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and LAMEA
The key players profiled in the report include Arctic Walk in Cooler & Freezers, Beverage-Air Corporation, Delfield, Haier, FRIGINOX, Hussmann Corporation, Imbera Foodservice, Imperial Manufacturing Group, Panasonic, Precision Refrigeration, and SRC Refrigeration.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics in the global walk-in refrigerator market report.
- In-depth analysis is provided by constructing market estimations for the key market segments from 2017 to 2023.
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the industry along with the current trends and future estimations to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry helps to understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
Walk-in Refrigerator Market Key Segments:
- Indoor Type
- Outdoor Type
- Retail Food Service
- Food Service Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America,
- Middle East
Key Players In The Value Chain
- Arctic Walk in Cooler & Freezers
- Beverage-Air Corporation
- FRIGINOX -
- Hussmann Corporation
- Imbera Foodservice
- Imperial Manufacturing Group
- Precision Refrigeration
- SRC Refrigera