Wallpaper Market Overview:
Wallpaper covers and decorates the interior walls of homes, offices, and other buildings and is a part of interior decoration. Due to its variety of characteristics, such as color diversity, rich patterns, environmental protection, convenient installation, and so on, it has considerable popularity.
Increase in the real estate, majorly fuels the growth of the wallpaper market. Durability and convenience of installation in comparison to the conventional wall decoration methods such as wall painting increases its demand in the industry. Furthermore, the wallpaper is able to mask the flaws in the wall that are impossible through paint. Absence of harmful substances, such as lead, boosts the market growth. Increase in disposable income and growth in sophistication in the middle class housing needs also makes way for growth of the market. However, high cost of the specialized wall coverings limits the market growth.
The wallpaper market is segments on the basis of product type, end users, and geography. By product type, the market is classified into vinyl-based wallpaper, non-woven wallpaper, pure paper type wallpaper, fiber type wallpaper, and others. By end users, it is categorized into household, commercial, administrative, and entertainment. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in the wallpaper market are Asheu Wallpapers (France), York Wallcoverings (U.S.), MARBURGER TAPETENFABRIK J.B. Schaefer GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Brewster Home Fashions (U.S.), Osborne & Little (UK), The Romo Group (UK), Filpassion S.A. (France), Grandeco Group (Belgium), 4Walls (U.S.), and Arte-International (Belgium).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the wallpaper market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
Wallpaper Market Key Segmentation
By Product Type
- Vinyl-Based Wallpaper
- Non-Woven Wallpaper
- Pure Paper Type Wallpaper
- Fiber Type Wallpaper
By End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Asheu Wallpapers (France)
- York Wallcoverings (U.S.)
- MARBURGER TAPETENFABRIK J.B. Schaefer GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Brewster Home Fashions (U.S.)
- Osborne & Little (UK)
- The Romo Group (UK)
- Filpassion S.A. (France)
- Grandeco Group (Belgium)
- 4Walls (U.S.)
- Arte-International (Belgium)