Waste-to-energy technology refers to the process of generating energy from any waste material. The energy created from waste may take the form of heat, electricity or transport fuel. Growing concerns across the globe regarding the recycling of waste to preserve the environment and to satisfy the rising demand for electricity is driving the adoption of waste-to-energy technologies. Waste-to-energy technology is currently most frequently used for Municipality Solid Waste (MSW). Presently, more than half of the world’s population resides in urban areas. The rise of global urbanization coupled with the growing population has prompted the increased adoption of MSW. However, the high cost of these technologies, the complexity involved in integrating the system and stringent environmental regulations are factors which limit the growth of this market. Governments across the globe are attempting to create awareness regarding this technology. They are also providing financial aid and schemes to promote the adoption of waste-to-energy technologies. The report analyzes key companies operating in the waste-to-energy technology market. These include the Austrian energy and environment group GMBH, Arrow Ecology Ltd, Essent N.V., Fisia BaBcock Environment GMBH, Flexenergy LLC, Energy-G Plc, Emery Energy Company, ZE-Gen, Tiru, Takuma, Pacific Renewable Fuel, Inc. and Martin GMBH.
The report also studies the various technologies used in the waste-to-energy process, namely physical, thermal and bio-logical technology. The type of energy generated from this technology is classified into Power, Heat, Bio-fuel and others. The waste-to-energy technology market is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the waste-to-energy technology market with current and future trends to to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Porter’s Five Force model and SWOT analysis would facilitate stakeholders in making strategic decisions by providing them with insights about current market conditions and important factors impacting market growth
- Analysis of key players in the waste-to-energy energy market would help the stakeholder to understand the key strategies adopted by these companies to increase their market share
- Analysis of the current market scenario as well as future estimations would enable an understanding of the future prospects of the market
- Top winning strategies would help stakeholders to design strategic moves that would help in business expansion
- The report outlines various economic incentives and government subsidies provided in different regions
Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market Report Highlights
By Form of Energy
Key Market Players
ABS Group, Covanta, Schneider Electric, Ameresco, Siemens, Xcel Energy, Doosan, Bosch Thermotechnology, GE, Hitachi Zosen Corporation