SCADA is an automated tool that facilitates supervision, analysis, and collection of real time data for generating reports. SCADA remotely monitors and controls a variety of industrial devices and sensors and display the data in a logical and organized fashion to reduce waste and improve efficiency in the manufacturing processes. It is used across diverse industries such as telecommunications, telecommunications, transportation, oil & gas refining, power station, water and waste control, manufacturing, chemicals, food & beverages, and pharmaceuticals.
Waste water treatment plants depend on reliable operation of SCADA to continuously and safely remove effluent throughout the service area to main station. With the increase in demand for automation in waste water treatment plants, there is a significant rise in the demand for SCADA. In addition, safety of the machinery and data requirement has elevated the demand of SCADA. Integration of SCADA with cloud further fuels the market growth. Introduction of cloud-based application with SCADA helps to ease the data access on multiple electronic devices allowing collaboration of multiple users at the same time. However, factors such as increase in cyber-attacks, management issue with the data generated may hamper the market growth. Growth in infrastructure and development of smart cities in the emerging economies such as China, India, Brazil, and others is expected to open new opportunities for the market players.
The global waste water SCADA market is segmented based on components, architecture, and geography. Based on components, the market is divided into human machine interface, remote terminal unit, programmable logic controller, communication system, and others. Based on architecture, it is classified into hardware architecture, software architecture, and services. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The Major Players Profiled in this Study include:
- ABB Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- General Electric Co.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global waste water SCADA market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis for the period of 2016-2023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the components and architecture of waste water SCADA market.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Global Waste Water SCADA Market key Segmentation:
- Human Machine Interface
- Remote Terminal Unit
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Communication System
- Hardware Architecture
- Software Architecture
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
Other Key Players
- IBM Corp
- Hitachi LTD
- JFE Engineering Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Iconics Inc.
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
(The aforementioned companies have not been profiled in the report, but can be include on request.)