Water Clarifiers Market Analysis :
Water clarifiers are chemicals containing positively charged molecules, which are mutually attracted to negatively charged impurities. They are used to separate solid particles from the liquid for clarification. In addition, they aid in eliminating fine particles, sediments, algae, colors, oil, and organic matter from water to make it clean, clear, and potable. This process is done in roundabout settling tanks. The use of water clarifiers improves the visibility of water. With respect to type, the global water clarifier market is fragmented into pH stabilizers, coagulant, and flocculant. The coagulant type is further segregated into organic and inorganic. Water clarifiers find their application across various industries such as pulp & paper, municipal water treatment, metal & mining, petrochemicals, and others.
COVID-19 impact analysis
As per the AMR analysis, the emergence of pandemic situation does not seem affecting the growth of this market. This is majorly attributed to the fact that water clarifiers are used in water-related practices in municipal and industrial segments. However, the industrial applications are witnessing slight downfall in terms of demand. Water practices are continuing in a similar pace even during the pandemic event, therefore, the demand for water clarifiers is growing consistently.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, and drivers
Implementation of stringent regulations with respect to conservation of water and water quality is the key factor driving the growth of the global water clarifiers market. Moreover, decrease in freshwater resources has enforced the adoption of water clarifiers, which is boosting the of the global market. Furthermore, enforcement of regulations for water reuse and wastage promotes the use of water clarifiers, which significantly contributes toward the growth of the market.
In addition, increase in industrialization and rise in urbanization have forced governments of many countries to implement water treatment regulations, which augment the utilization of water clarifiers around the globe. Moreover, surge in demand for water clarifiers from both government and private sectors is fueling the market growth in Asia-Pacific. On the contrary, the North American water clarifiers market followed by European market are developed, and are anticipated to witness modest growth rate during the forecast period.
However, high cost of water clarifiers and availability of less costly chemical substitutes are the major challenges posed by the water clarifier industry.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global water clarifier market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global water clarifier market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global water clarifier market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global water clarifier market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global water clarifier market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Water Clarifiers Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
BASF SE, Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Murugappa, Kemira OYJ, Ixom Operations Pty Ltd., Parkson Corporation Clearwater Industries Inc., Organo Water Solutions Limited, SNF Floerger, Ecolab Inc., Feralco AB, Solenis LLC