Waterproof Tapes Market Analysis :
Waterproof tape are characterized as thick, durable, and adaptable tape that adapts to the shape of the object to which it has been applied. As the name suggests, these tapes are waterproof in nature. Compared to duct tapes, waterproof tapes are completely waterproof, whereas duct tapes a simply water resistant. Waterproof tapes are mainly used to seal off and cracks or holes. This ensures that no water is allowed to seep in and moisture is also kept at bay.
Due to the emergence of the current pandemic situation, the government has enforced lockdown to contain and stop the spreading of the disease. This has led to the industries being adversely affected. Only the manufacturing and supply of essential goods and services has been allowed. This has hits many industries adversely, but the waterproof tapes market was able to sustain and witness a substantial growth owing to its usage in packaging and medical services.
Waterproof tapes find application under various verticals. They are extensively used to attach parts of the vehicle, both the inside and the outside body part of the vehicle. A major factor responsible for the growth of the waterproof tapes market is the extensive use of these tapes in the automotive industry. Additionally, waterproof tapes are used to seal off materials and electrical openings in the vehicle. Waterproof tapes are also widely used in the packaging sector. They are used to seal off packages which might be ruined if the even a little amount of water is able to seep through. Waterproof tapes are also very commonly used in the medical sector to cover wounds, provide protection to the bandages to protect the deep wounds. These factors and the wide variety of applications of waterproof tapes are expected to promote the overall growth of the waterproof tapes market over the coming years.
Silicon based waterproof tapes is expected to witness a major growth due to their excellent bonding strength with various substrates such as plastic and rubber among others. Silicon based waterproof tapes have gained popularity due to their attributes such as high heat resistance, durability and long shelf life, exceptional adhesion to various substrates and resistance towards water based solutions. The metal based waterproof tapes display high tensile strength and great tear resistance.
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a growing demand for waterproof tapes. This is due to the increase in the building and construction activities in the region. Additionally, presence of automotive manufacturing units in the region is expected to additionally promote the growth of the waterproof tapes market. The major demand for the waterproof tapes can be seen from the developing countries such as India, China, Singapore among others.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global waterproof tapes market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global waterproof tapes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global waterproof tapes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global waterproof tapes market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the waterproof tapes research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the waterproof tapes market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Waterproof Tapes Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Shanghai Richeng Electronic, A.B.E. Construction Chemicals, Metalnastri, Tesa, Nitto Denko, Scapa Group, 3M Company, Chowgule Construction Chemicals, Johnson & Johnson, Henkel, Avery Dennison, Asian Paints