Waterproofing is a method to prevent the products or properties from water to provide chemical and corrosion barrier. Waterproofing chemicals are a mixture of different chemical compounds used to facilitate resistance against leakage and increase the durability of the final product. These chemicals are applied as additives and admixtures with the materials such as cement, plastics, colors, inks, paints, mortar, and detergents. Some of the main waterproofing chemicals used are polyethylene, polyurethanes, polysulfide sealants, elastomeric coatings, and acrylic polymer. Waterproofing chemicals are used in various technologies such as performed membranes, coatings, integral systems, and others.
The waterproofing chemicals market grows at a high rate and cost effectiveness of the product drives the market. Asia-Pacific leads the waterproofing chemicals market followed by North America, Europe, and LAMEA due to the augment demand of waterproofing chemicals by the end user industries such as construction and various technological developments such as increased R&D activities, expansion, and acquisition in the Asia-Pacific region. Improvement in the quality of construction increases the demand for the waterproofing chemicals from the end users. Furthermore, the cost-effectiveness drives the growth of the waterproofing chemicals market. However, factors such as fluctuations in raw material prices and stringent government rules and policies are expected to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the waterproofing chemicals market on the basis of product, technology, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into bitumen, polymers, and others. Based on technology, the market is divided into preformed membranes, coatings & LAMS (liquid applied membrane systems), and integral systems. The report is further bifurcated by application into roofing & walls, floors & basements, waste & water management, liners, and others. The Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as BASF SE, The DOW Chemical Company, Mapei S.P.A, Carlisle Companies Inc., Soprema Group, Pidilite Industries Limited, Fosroc International Limited, Johns Manville Corporation, Drizoro S.A.U., Conpro Chemicals Private Limited, SIKA AG etc., are provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global waterproofing chemicals market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2014 and 2022.
- Geographically, the waterproofing chemicals market is analyzed for regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA along with analysis of major countries in each region.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of waterproofing chemicals) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global waterproofing chemicals market is provided.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the waterproofing chemicals market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of waterproofing chemicals market.
WATERPROOFING CHEMICALS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Preformed Membranes
- Coatings & LAMS (Liquid Applied Membrane Systems)
- Integral Systems
- Roofing & Walls
- Floors & Basements
- Waste & Water Management
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA