The web content management is a software application that offers collaboration and administrative tools intended to manage web content with ease. Easy content management, permission to have multiple users, simplification of website maintenance, and easy design changes to the website interface are salient features of the web content management system. The system requires more security management and extra backup of data. These along with the increased vulnerability of the website are key disadvantages of web content management system. Effective content management for the organizations and content compatibility over various cross-platform devices create the need for web content management systems.
The rise in demand for web content management and multi-channel user experience of the consumer drives the web content management market towards growth. Mounting data on the website and poor network connectivity restraints the web content management market. Integration of advanced technologies with the web content management system is expected to offer significant growth opportunities for the market. However, the implementation of web content management with existing technologies and systems is a major challenge for the web content management market.
The web content management market is identified by stiff competition among the key vendors. New product launches, partnership, collaboration, and acquisition are prime strategies adopted by the key market players to expand their market presence. For instance, Open Text Corp. acquired Covisint Corp. on June 2017 to expand its cloud-based content management services portfolio.
The market is segmented by component, deployment type, organization size, industry vertical, and region. The component is bifurcated into solution and service. Solutions segment is further classified into digital marketing management, social and mobile content management, web experience management, and content analytics. On the basis of service, it is categorized into training & support service, implementation service, and consulting service. Based on the deployment type, the market is divided into cloud and on-premises deployment. By organization size, it is categorized into large and small & medium. Based on industry verticals, the global web content management market is segmented into banking, financial, and insurance (BFSI); aerospace & defense; healthcare; public sector; IT & telecom; retail; and others. Based on geography, the market is analyzed into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive analysis of the major web content management market players profiled in the report include OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Adobe system Incorporated, IBM Corporation, SDL PLC, Microsoft Corporation, Sitecore corporation, Acquia Inc., Episerver Inc., and EMC Corporation.
- This report is an extensive analysis of current and potential market trends.
- The report contains in-depth quantitative analysis of current and future market estimations through 2016 to 2023, which helps recognize the growth opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market helps to understand the current practices for better investment decisions.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive the outlook of the market.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Web Content Management Market Key Segments:
- By Solutions
- Digital Marketing Management
- Social and Mobile Content Management
- Web Experience Management
- Content Analytics
- By Service
- Training & Support Service
- Implementation Service
- Consulting Service
By Deployment type
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Scale
- Large Scale
By Industry Verticals
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Aerospace & Defense
- Public Sector
- IT & Telecom
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East