Web Performance Market Statistics: 2027
Web performance is referred to as the time taken by websites and web pages load on a browser. It helps website owners to improve their website performance and make websites work faster. Firms use application delivery controllers that help to perform common tasks such as web accelerators, which helps to remove load from web servers and improve the web performance significantly. With the deployment of web performance solutions, organizations ensure that most significant content is displayed rapidly and pages are loaded quickly for consumers. Web performance also ranks a website, which is higher on Google SERPs by optimizing it and helping owners of websites to get more traffic on websites leading to more sales of products or services.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- The global impact of COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected the web performance market.
- Though governments have imposed lockdowns to contain spread of the virus, all businesses have moved to online for their operations, thus many organizations are adopting web performance solutions to increase their customer base which is propelling the growth of the web performance market.
- Moreover, to practice social distancing, people are purchasing online rather than going to the brick and mortar stores, which also impacts the web performance market positively and is expected to boost the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rise in growth of the E-commerce industry and proliferation of images, videos, and rich media on the web are the key factors that drive growth of the market. In addition, rise in number of smart phone users across the globe also supplements the market growth. However, lack of awareness among industry verticals about benefits of web performance and high investment costs hamper growth of the market. Furthermore, rise in adoption of internet of things and artificial intelligence among various businesses, owing to COVID 19 is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the web performance market.
The market trends for web performance market are as follow:
E-commerce industry expected to drive the market growth:
The e-commerce market has transformed business models across the global and the industry is expected to grow at a tremendous rate, owing to rise in internet usage and mobile penetration. There are a number of players dealing in the e-commerce market. To gain a competitive edge and increase customer base, many organizations are adopting web performance solutions that is expected to boost growth of the web performance market.
Asia-pacific expected to witness highest growth:
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to early adoption of latest technologies along with presence of big players in web performance solutions, while Asia-pacific is anticipated to witness highest growth during the forecast period, owing to emerging economies such as India and China. In addition, web performance solutions and tools are being adopted by businesses in these economies at a very fast pace to streamline their business processes, which, in turn, boosts the market growth.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global web performance market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global web performance market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global web performance market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed web performance market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Web Performance Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Mode
By Enterprise size
By End User
Key Market Players
CA Technologies (U.S), Neustar (U.S), Cavisson (U.S), F5 Networks (U.S), ThousandEyes (U.S), Cloudflare (U.S), Micro Focus (U.K), CDNetworks (Korea), IBM (U.S), Akamai (U.S), Dynatrace (U.S), New Relic (U.S), ZenQ (U.S) among others, Netmagic (India)