A software service used to communicate between two or more devices over the internet is termed as a web service. This service includes variety of functionalities such as storage management and customer relationship management. The use of web services enables low cost of communication and interoperability.
Increase in storage requirement of various industries, and the need for disaster recovery and optimization of operational performance and reliability drive the globe web service cloud market. However, high initial investment, security & privacy concerns, and migration from legacy systems impede the market growth. The evolution of smartphones and implementation of big data technologies present various opportunities for market development.
The web service cloud market is segmented based on mode of deployment, mode of service, and region. The mode of deployment segment is bifurcated into public cloud and private cloud. Based on mode of service, the market is divided into infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software as a service. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Atlantic.net, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, Rackspace, 1&1, VMware, DigitalOcean, Oracle Cloud, and CloudSigma.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the web service cloud market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Web Service Cloud Market Key Segments:
By Mode of Deployment
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
By Mode of Service
- Infrastructure as a service
- Platform as a service
- Software as a service
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud