A software service used to communicate between two or more devices over the internet is termed as web service. The service includes variety of functionalities such as storage management, customer relationship management. The use of web services enables low cost of communication and interoperability.
The increase in storage requirement of various industries, moreover, the need for the disaster recovery along with optimizing operational performance and reliability are key growth factors for the market. However, huge investment along with security and privacy concerns. In addition, migration from legacy systems are factors restraining the growth for the market. The smartphone revolution, implantation of big data technologies is opportunistic for the market.
The web service cloud market is segmented by mode of deployment and mode of service.
The mode of deployment is segmented into public cloud, private cloud. The mode of service is segmented into infrastructure as a service, platform as a service and software as a service Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The web services cloud market is dominated by key players that includes Atlantic.net, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, Rackspace, 1&1, VMware, DigitalOcean, Oracle Cloud and CloudSigma
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the web service cloud market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the radio market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Web Services Cloud Market Key Segment:
By mode of deployment
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
By mode of service
- Infrastructure as a service
- Platform as a service
- Software as a service
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- IBM Cloud
- Oracle Cloud