Excavator is a machine that is used to dig out soil mainly for construction purposes. These machines have a vast application in heavy construction activities wherein the soil is excavated and pulled back to the machine using hydraulic force. The effectivity of the excavator is examined by the time taken by the machine to load the fitted bucket from the source, brought back to the machine, and again dug in. Excavators are available in varied sizes depending on the bucket size, arm length, boom length, and operational speed. Different types of excavators include wheeled, crawler, suction, dragline, and others.
Increasing investments in infrastructural and commercial activities have resulted in an upsurge in the demand for the global wheeled excavators market wherein wheeled excavators serve the purpose of easy mobility in construction sites. Rise in urbanization along with increasing road constructions are also expected to drive the demand for the market. Owing to its advantage of increased load lifting capacity due to its stable stabilizers, the market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Moreover, stringent regulations regarding emission control have introduced the usage of environment friendly machines, thereby creating lucrative opportunities for the global wheeled excavators market to grow. However, high maintenance costs along with high installation costs and the need for continuous technical support are a few of the restraints that are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
The global wheeled excavators market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography. Based on product type, it is classified into front end loader and backhoe loader. Based on application, it is segmented into mining & quarrying, infrastructure activities, waste & recycling, forestry, and demolition. Geographically, it has been analyzed North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the global wheeled excavators industry are Caterpillar Inc., Komatsu Ltd., Liebherr International AG, Deere & Company, Volvo Construction Equipment, Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group, Kobelco Construction Equipment, JCB Construction Machinery, Sany Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Terex Corp, and others.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global wheeled excavators industry and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market has been provided.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers that operate in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global wheeled excavators market from 2017 to 2023 has been provided to determine the market potential.
Wheeled Excavators Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Front End Loader
- Backhoe Loader
- Mining & Quarrying
- Infrastructure Activities
- Waste & Recycling
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Caterpillar Inc
- Deere & Company
- Kobelco Construction Equipment
- JCB Construction Machinery
- Komatsu Ltd
- Liebherr International AG
- Sany Heavy Industries Co. Ltd
- Terex Corp
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group
- Volvo Construction Equipment